Quantcast

TRF Stickers for our Supporting Members!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
A while back we use to send 2 TRF Stickers with any of our Supporting Members that did a full price year or Lifetime selection.

TRF.jpg

Well, we are back to doing it. If you are a recent fully paid Annual or Lifetime Member, and will send me your mailing address by private conversation - you too will have a couple of these TRF stickers.

I've also added an option in the Account Upgrades for buying just 2 of the stickers if you want more than the 2 that goes with Supporting Membership, or if you just want stickers.

Last edited:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I just mailed out a stack of them about 3 days ago. I'm sorry it took me so long to get them out to you. If you don't have them by this weekend please let me know. This only applies to those I have snail mail addresses for. If you have not answered an email asking for the mailing address, or given it to me here - there will not be any stickers mailed out.

Tobor

Get your peanuts....
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Ooops, I forgot to post that I received my stickers at the beginning of last week. Going to slap one on my home brew launch controller, as soon as I finish painting it.

Spitfire222

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Is the option to purchase standalone stickers still available? I'm not finding it in the account upgrades page,