TRF Meet / UK TRF meet

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damage...

Reaction score
Hey you guys...

Where's the nearest international airport to this Whittakers field?

Not that I'll be bringing much, maybe a couple of spaceplanes and kits - Hey, I have to go to DC fairly soon, and if I can arrange it that the company pays...

David, Sandman,
If you guys are serious about holding a UK chapter of TRF, maybe we can combine it with a UK Rocketry meet and drum up some new UK members? This would mean it would be obligatory for all MODERATORS to attend...;)

Damage...

The closest major airport would be Raleigh/Durham NC. It's about an hour east then.

Damage...

It won't be for quite a while. I already have all my "holiday" (we call it vacation) time called for.

But you never know.

Maybe in the fall.

I'd be staying in London.

sandman

Originally posted by MarkABrown
The closest major airport would be Raleigh/Durham NC. It's about an hour east then.
Mark, are the any international flights out of Raleigh? Raleigh is definitely the closest airport but you may have to get a connection flight to get back over the pond. You'd more than likely end up in Charlotte to get back home.

YES, there are international flights out of Raleigh, NC. They have direct flights to London. One of my managers has a daughter that married a Brit a few months back, and they always fly direct from Raleigh to London - or vice versa.

Hey Damage if you are sure your coming you can ship some rockets ahead to one of us so you'll have your stuff. :)

Latest posts

Back