TRF logo usage???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Knuckledragger

TLAR Engineering hack
Reaction score
Can I plaster the TRF logo on the side of my rockets along side other manufacturers? I promise to only post pics of the ones that fly successfully. Landing on the other hand...

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
TRF offered stickers at one point.. ( I have 1 or 2 left!)

I think it would be OK, it's not like you'd be gaining financially from it or using it in a bad or malicious way..

soopirV

Reaction score
kind of want....
agreed...would look right at home next to my FlisKits Spitfire, which remains the MOST CHALLENGING BUILD OF MY LIFE!

**Edit** but that doesn't mean I regret it any way...I just regret trying to fly it on a 24mm AT reload that had too energetic of an ejection. It sits in my workshop now as a decoration.

Last edited:

Mushtang

Premium Member
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
my FlisKits Spitfire, which remains the MOST CHALLENGING BUILD OF MY LIFE!
I love that kit! I've built two, one stock and one made out of beer cans. So much fun to build, and I love the reactions of people at the rocket club that see it.

Sooner Boomer

Reaction score
I love that kit! I've built two, one stock and one made out of beer cans. So much fun to build, and I love the reactions of people at the rocket club that see it.
Not literally made from beer cans. Made with printed paper that LOOKS LIKE beer cans. Someone was taking a deep breath to scream about how using real beer cans is a violation of NAR regulations.

Mushtang

Premium Member
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Not literally made from beer cans. Made with printed paper that LOOKS LIKE beer cans. Someone was taking a deep breath to scream about how using real beer cans is a violation of NAR regulations.
True. Just using printed wraps. Surely nobody thought it was actual cans?!?!

GlenP

Reaction score
9408DCCE-015F-4889-8EAF-8C3BD54AC554.jpg

I got confused with the artwork and the transition template, and put the logo upside down, oh well, can fix for next time.

GlenP

Reaction score
TRF and Moondog 13mm fun size.

EE5C5B5A-8D63-4FA9-BF52-EE2EB2A58C98.jpg

GlenP

Reaction score
Didn’t mean to hijack the thread with this cardstock downscale, but thanks very much for putting the idea in my head.

Now I wonder if you can put the TRF logo on a rocket bought from a vendor who has been banned from this forum... that is too tough a question for me, deep thoughts, man.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Heck, I have some stickers. Send me an address and I'll mail you a couple for your Rocket.

GlenP

Reaction score
DSC_7353.jpg

if I knew how to Photoshop, I could overlay this TRF logo rocket into the actual TRF logo ...

GlenP

Reaction score
Here you go, Glen!
AWESOME! I tried messing with it in GIMP, but it did not quite look right after scaling.

Now I need to put THAT logo in my cardstock template, so you have the rocket in the logo on the rocket ... kind of like two mirrors facing each other... :)

Thanks for making that.

bibbster

Reaction score
Happy to help, Glen.

Looking forward to getting the one I just ordered for my daughter and me.

Latest posts