• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DMehalko

Purchased kit from him week ago. Kit was not shipped and on my question when it will be shipped I received info that kit was damaged and sale is canceled. Would be fine if same kit with same picture did not appeared on ebay few hours later. Not fair, not nice...

Nick

@DMehalko

Purchased kit from him week ago. Kit was not shipped and on my question when it will be shipped I received info that kit was damaged and sale is canceled. Would be fine if same kit with same picture did not appeared on ebay few hours later. Not fair, not nice...

Nick

Sorry this was a mistake, most 100% of the time i have ebay listings that are live with regular forum postings (dont like ebay really because of large fees), and this was a renewal that was no supposed to be renewed.

I had the box in my garage (on the floor) in which snow melt seeped in and waterlogged the box and kit, i kept the nosecone and plastic glider parts, the rest of the kit was ruined and tossed. That ad has been deleted. Sorry for all the hassle with this one 😞

Let me know if there is any other kits you might be looking for that i might have, ill mail you a christmas present or something to makeup for the mess :)

Sorry this was a mistake, most 100% of the time i have ebay listings that are live with regular forum postings (dont like ebay really because of large fees), and this was a renewal that was no supposed to be renewed.

I had the box in my garage (on the floor) in which snow melt seeped in and waterlogged the box and kit, i kept the nosecone and plastic glider parts, the rest of the kit was ruined and tossed. That ad has been deleted. Sorry for all the hassle with this one 😞

Let me know if there is any other kits you might be looking for that i might have, ill mail you a christmas present or something to makeup for the mess :)
Things like this happen and thank you for explanation and apology.

Nick

Yet another recommendation for @JAL3 ! Just completed another round of buying several kits and I am very happy with the transaction and condition of the kits. Thanks John!

Back