• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know he’s on the list and likely has been forever, but I want to renew the good standing of @fyrwrxz in this thread. I traded him a CTI 54mm starter set that I had won at LDRS for a bunch of his LPR/MPR kits, motors, and components, as well as a partially completed airframe. Didn’t have any issues at all and I got what I felt was a more-than-fair deal. In fact, he seemed more excited to get rid of his stuff than interested in mine. He’s very friendly and pleasant, and I’d be more than happy to see him again anytime.

I know he’s on the list and likely has been forever, but I want to renew the good standing of @fyrwrxz in this thread. I traded him a CTI 54mm starter set that I had won at LDRS for a bunch of his LPR/MPR kits, motors, and components, as well as a partially completed airframe. Didn’t have any issues at all and I got what I felt was a more-than-fair deal. In fact, he seemed more excited to get rid of his stuff than interested in mine. He’s very friendly and pleasant, and I’d be more than happy to see him again anytime.
It was a real pleasure meeting you and your girlfriend. Sorry I was so rushed. We could try a real breakfast someday. I will be at Havoc and Rocstock, at the minimum, this year. Trying for DART. Who knows? I could do 1k. I think. If you don't include the crater.

List bobtheshortstop amongst the good buyers. Super smooth transaction. Hope you enjoy the Formula 150.

@Woody's Workshop is a great seller and a really good guy. He is easy to deal with and pays attention to details. Exceptional packaging got my orders to me in great shape. My first experience buying through TRF and I couldn’t have asked for a better seller. John is awesome.

I nominate Gary Schneider (AKA Fuddrucker) to the Good Seller list. I just bought a Semroc Cherokee D and Estes Sky Dart II from him. He shipped promptly and the kits were well packaged and they arrived in pristine condition. Thank you Gary for a great transaction.

...another shout out to Fuddrucker (already listed). Another purchase from him, and he delivered the items personally, since we live relatively close - thanks again Gary!

Recommendation to add @DabCat to the list.

After recruiting me for a project, he offered me some highly desirable components for my portion of it. He was patient in helping me figure out what I needed, shipped quickly, protected the products diligently, and cut me an unbeatable deal. That’s worthy of official recognition to me.

I anxiously await the opportunity to show off my portion of the completed project.

Shout out to jmasterj. I just had a very positive dealing for a motor case. Excellent description and pictures and it was packed very well for a long trip. 👍

Thumbs up to @BEC for a smooth transaction. Would gladly deal with again, especially if he's looking to sell one of his FS Minis... 😄

Back