• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SpaceDog graciously sent me a box of the NAR magazines which I had not seen before. So It will provide lots of good reading.

Sandy H, my local rocket hero mailed out 15lbs. of rocketry magazines to me today. I love reading rocket magazines and will take all that I can get. if you have magazines sitting around, before you throw them away, send them to me please.

Okay folks, as I stated here before, I'll unload here before I go to feebay. I'm not a collector, but I've reached that event horizon where 50+ years of flying (where did the time go?) have built up a substantial 'pile-o-stuff' I will gradually ( hopefully) post here. My future widow and kids really have no idea what I actually have ( well, neither do I, kinda. ) I am NOT as organized as StealhSix (dave) was/is and he had great stuff! I have only an inkling. I may have antiques, a bunch of crap, some treasures that escaped the scratchbuilding kit butcherer, things with wings and electronic gobbledegook stuffed and crammed into nooks and crevices as well as not a few foot lockers. Recognize that I will be trying to provide the best I can for my wife, but there will be freebies and bargains. I'm just trying to avoid the clueless 'estate sale' where she gets ripped off. Right now, I am recovering from surgery and am butterflied to the bed with Nurse Rachett ( the Viking Princess) manning the anti aircraft guns to enforce my own no fly zone. I'll prolly start with the easiest/closest to reach and expand from there. I fully intend on making LDRS 40, even if it's my last launch. I will be able to bring stuff there. If there are any certified pyros going to LDRS, I'd like to hear from you. Better to use '[email protected]' rather than missing connections with the bazzillion e mails I get every day. Besides, I can't post chems here. Most wouldn't recognize the tooling or supplies. More buddies here than the pyro sites. Just know I've appreciated everyone who has answered questions, suffered thru my answers and enjoyed any range I've had the pleasure of littering. This truly is a gathering of brothers and sisters in the smoke! I am blessed and grateful to have met a few of you, thanks!
(p.s.- should be a week to ten days before my gyros spin up.)

Shout out to bobtheshortstop for a great transaction. Fast and friendly and shipped immediately.

Can anyone vouch for Jon Holder ?
No offense intended just a large sum of money involved.
SmartSelect_20220518-214532_Chrome.jpg

Did you end up purchasing from Jon?
I went back and asked him to do it again a different way but I got no response I really do want several of those kits and like I told him it's over $500 there needs to be some sort of protection since I don't know him

Just bought a few nomex chute and shock cord protectors from @Zbench. Very nice products at a great price. Packed well and quick shipping. Would definitely do business with them in the future.

Absolutely fantastic transaction with @Rocketeer (aka Ollie-OOP)...item was in great shape and he really went above and beyond with messages, updates, packing and the rarely mentioned kindness. 🙂 He even later told me he put an item I had wanted on sale...customer care at it's best!
Thanks for those kind words!
Your happiness feeds mine 🙂

@Rocket86 - John did a great job. Items arrived as advertised in good packaging. Great price and shipped out right away! Great service - would deffinately buy from him again.

@Rocket86 - John did a great job. Items arrived as advertised in good packaging. Great price and shipped out right away! Great service - would deffinately buy from him again.
Johns a good guy, he was part of my L3 rocket recovery team, even made a couple of parts for me. BTW....for the first time today I actually got to see a set of the closures you bought in the "wild", one of our flyers brought a set for me to fondle.

Back