• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta put in a good word for Joebeemer63 - very detailed information about how and when he'd ship, and he followed through 100%. Item was really well packed, as well!

-Kevin

Excellent transaction with @dbpeirce. Shipped the kit immediately after receiving payment. Product arrived quickly and was packed well. No damage. Thanks.

Fuddrucker - inquired about items and forwarded funds. Received them the next day - that's what I call service! (Helps that we both live in California.)

I bought a chute from Arsenal78 about a year ago, but just stumbled across this thread so I thought I would add my 2 cents. Fast communication and shipping and the chute is exactly as described. No problems at all.

I haven't flown it yet because, well, 2020. LOL! But it should get in the air this year!

I can vouch for Micron Météore (a guy in France who's inherited a number of 80's and 90's vintage kits). He's fast, reasonable, and packs things well enough to survive China Post. :D

Fuddrucker - inquired about items and forwarded funds. Received them the next day - that's what I call service! (Helps that we both live in California.)

+1 for Fuddrucker.......claimed item, sent funds, had tracking same day, arrived promptly.

Met wvanauken (Bill) today, and our transaction went very well. He was informative and honest about the items he was selling. I am proud to recommend him as a TRF “good”seller and am confident people can trust him in all transactions.

Fuddrucker - again. In order to avoid shipping charges, he graciously dropped off purchased items at my house. Helps that we both live relatively close in Southern California.

And multiple 👍 for fuddrucker for me. Many purchases over the past couple weeks. All extremely quick to post, packed well, and everything was exactly as advertised.

I am very pleased with my buying experience from LW Bercini
It was a good deal and packaged well 🚀

Another perfect transaction with ozwald. Nothing but good things to say about communications, care in packing and speed of shipping. 👍 👍

Back