• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

smstachwick

LPR/MPR sport flier with an eye to HPR and scale
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I know he’s on the list and likely has been forever, but I want to renew the good standing of @fyrwrxz in this thread. I traded him a CTI 54mm starter set that I had won at LDRS for a bunch of his LPR/MPR kits, motors, and components, as well as a partially completed airframe. Didn’t have any issues at all and I got what I felt was a more-than-fair deal. In fact, he seemed more excited to get rid of his stuff than interested in mine. He’s very friendly and pleasant, and I’d be more than happy to see him again anytime.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
Reaction score
I know he’s on the list and likely has been forever, but I want to renew the good standing of @fyrwrxz in this thread. I traded him a CTI 54mm starter set that I had won at LDRS for a bunch of his LPR/MPR kits, motors, and components, as well as a partially completed airframe. Didn’t have any issues at all and I got what I felt was a more-than-fair deal. In fact, he seemed more excited to get rid of his stuff than interested in mine. He’s very friendly and pleasant, and I’d be more than happy to see him again anytime.
It was a real pleasure meeting you and your girlfriend. Sorry I was so rushed. We could try a real breakfast someday. I will be at Havoc and Rocstock, at the minimum, this year. Trying for DART. Who knows? I could do 1k. I think. If you don't include the crater.

hball55

Reaction score
List bobtheshortstop amongst the good buyers. Super smooth transaction. Hope you enjoy the Formula 150.