TRF Amazing????

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdjsky01

Kim's Rocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Ya wanna know what is awesome? YOU ALL ARE. I don't care about your race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or anything else. Everytime I come to TRF I find inspiration, motivation, information, entertainment, and camaraderie. My latest quarry was BP and AP clustering. Given how small the rocketry community is, you are all a wealth of information and motivation!

The WORST thing about TRF? The search engine. You search for a term or terms, and you'll be flooded with a zillion hits that contain a few 'right on' hits. Google it ain't (or is it?).

But you... all of you, even if we'd scream at each other on other topics, and we would, you are amazing when it comes to sharing Rocketry info. 2022 has been a personal/financial disaster. Here's hoping 2023 is not! :) I hope the holidays are great for you and yours wherever you are and whoever you are! I think Hanukkah starts for me on Sunday.

2022 has been a personal/financial disaster. Here's hoping 2023 is not! :)

Agree 100%. Any year without a flood is an improvement for me.

This community is brilliant. I get to rub shoulders with some amazing people here and I'm grateful for it every day.

This is a great community! Earlier this evening, I was looking at pictures of launches taken by other people (launches I was at). Looking at them, I realized how much fun this hobby is. I could cert L3 next year, or I could fly nothing but mod rocks for the rest of my life, and I'd be happy either way with the enthusiasm and support on this forum. There's such a diversity of experience and talent, I learn something new every week, and many "Woah!" moments each day here.

I agree completely!!!

I haven't had much time for anything rocket related lately. In fact, most of "what I did today, rocketry-wise" has been to log in here, talk about cars and motorcycles and look at cat pictures. But if I wasn't able to at least check in I would feel like I was missing my friends.

It truly is a great community. Thank y'all for having me!!

Mike

Agree 100%. Any year without a flood is an improvement for me.

This community is brilliant. I get to rub shoulders with some amazing people here and I'm grateful for it every day.
Agree!

Love this place, with the possible exception of @Cape Byron who is way too serious and just needs to lighten up a little.

(kidding of course!)

Happy assorted holidays to everyone!

And for @Cape Byron and others down under:
1671210529728.png

Last edited:
Strange... tho NBD... I would have expected more of a "YES! What he said!" response. Don't get me wrong... You are all great... and I am not looking for 'confirmation' or slaps on the back... just... well, I meant it. No matter. You are all an amazing community.

2022 has been a personal/financial disaster. Here's hoping 2023 is not! :)

Good grief. Compared to 2022 this year, 2023, has been about the worse year of my life. Actually not 'about'. Just has. Can 2024 be any worse? I can think of more than a few ways.

Sometimes, I just want to not wake up. BUT DO NOT WORRY!!! I am not suicidal. Just Mad, Sad, Angry, and yes... A tiny bit depressed.

Ya think?

Concur. Also, Google is the best search engine for TRF.

For those who aren't aware, you can use a search term like the following at Google:

site:rocketryforum.com watcha wanna find

Replace watcha wanna find with what you want to find.

Back