• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trailer for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRIFFIN

Reaction score
Trailer for sale. Empty, blank canvas for a nice rocket hauler!ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1489158999.605920.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1489159016.638564.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1489159023.133689.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1489159029.288605.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1489159034.902796.jpg

7'X12'

That looks really nice. I don't have the money, or anywhere to park it. But I wish I did.

Thanks Jason..
I just drooled all over my keyboard...

Teddy

Sorry guys. The trailer is in Naperville IL. (30 miles west of Chicago) and the cost is $1500 cash.

There are a few with interest and I am responding to pm's

I have great interest...
If you can find me a place to park it by my home in New Jersey it's a done deal,, lol...

Teddy

Are u going to ldrs? It'd be on the way....

Preston

I am, but my wife has an illness that would make it very difficult for her to ride the 2300 miles from here to LDRS, so we'll be flying. I'm sincerely delighted that she will be coming. This will be her second LDRS. Her last was in Canada and it happened in the four days between our 25th anniversary and her birthday, yet she still did everything she could in that time to support me and my L3 flight. She's a great sport! [emoji3]

Last edited:
or "do you have a place I can stash it until I figure out how to tell her I bought it......"

Without a doubt Rich,,
If I told my wife she'd tell me to just go get it
and we'll figure out a place we can keep it when we get it back home...

What he REALLY means is "If you can get my wife to let me......"

No Rick,,
You'd have to ask your wife,, no doubt,, lol...

Teddy

I am, but my wife has an illness that would make it very difficult for her to ride the 2300 miles from here to LDRS, so we'll be flying. I'm sincerely delighted that she will be coming. This will be her second LDRS. Her last was in Canada and it happened in the four days between our 25th anniversary and her birthday, yet she still did everything she could in that time to support me and my L3 flight. She's a great sport! [emoji3]

Now, that's really nice to hear Steve,,,
she sounds a lot like my wife...

Teddy

Your Lucky Steve, my wife is generally supportive but a non-participant as well, my L3 flight was the same day as our 8th anniversary, so it was go-prep-fly-get paperwork signed-drive 100miles back to civilization and eat dinner at a really expensive restaurant.

Your Lucky Steve, my wife is generally supportive but a non-participant as well, my L3 flight was the same day as our 8th anniversary, so it was go-prep-fly-get paperwork signed-drive 100miles back to civilization and eat dinner at a really expensive restaurant.

Well, we did eat at some nice places in Lethbridge that trip! [emoji1]

No Rick,,
You'd have to ask your wife,, no doubt,, lol...

Teddy
She'd be excited to see a smaller trailer in front of the house....I saw a real nice 8.5x26 5th wheel the other day....
Now THAT might get me divorced ;>

She'd be excited to see a smaller trailer in front of the house....I saw a real nice 8.5x26 5th wheel the other day....
Now THAT might get me divorced ;>

Might be worth it......then again you might have to live in it after the divorce. :)

I'm sorry Steve,,
I didn't realize your wife was ill..
Prayers for her...

Teddy

I know we're on opposite sides of the country,
but if there's anything I can do to help you move the trailer just let me know..

Back