Quantcast

Trailer for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

GRIFFIN

Reaction score
Trailer for sale. Empty, blank canvas for a nice rocket hauler!ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1489158999.605920.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1489159016.638564.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1489159023.133689.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1489159029.288605.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1489159034.902796.jpg

7'X12'

Bat-mite

Rocketeer in MD
Reaction score
That looks really nice. I don't have the money, or anywhere to park it. But I wish I did.

Steve Shannon

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm very interested. Please PM me the price and location (I assume it's Wisconsin). Are the studs 16" o.c. or 24"?

Steve Shannon

Last edited:

Lowpuller

Reaction score
Same here, please pm me price and location.

Onebadhawk

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Thanks Jason..
I just drooled all over my keyboard...

Teddy

GRIFFIN

Reaction score
Sorry guys. The trailer is in Naperville IL. (30 miles west of Chicago) and the cost is $1500 cash.

There are a few with interest and I am responding to pm's

Onebadhawk

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I have great interest...
If you can find me a place to park it by my home in New Jersey it's a done deal,, lol...

Teddy

cbrarick

Wildman CT
Reaction score
I have great interest...
If you can find me a place to park it by my home in New Jersey it's a done deal,, lol...

Teddy
What he REALLY means is "If you can get my wife to let me......"

Steve Shannon

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My chief concern would be how to get it back to Montana. From my house to Naperville is 1240 miles one way. I'm open to suggestions.

Steve Shannon

pnobile

Top Flight Recovery LLC
Reaction score
Are u going to ldrs? It'd be on the way....

Preston

My chief concern would be how to get it back to Montana. From my house to Naperville is 1240 miles one way. I'm open to suggestions.

Steve Shannon

Steve Shannon

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Are u going to ldrs? It'd be on the way....

Preston
I am, but my wife has an illness that would make it very difficult for her to ride the 2300 miles from here to LDRS, so we'll be flying. I'm sincerely delighted that she will be coming. This will be her second LDRS. Her last was in Canada and it happened in the four days between our 25th anniversary and her birthday, yet she still did everything she could in that time to support me and my L3 flight. She's a great sport! [emoji3]

Last edited:

Onebadhawk

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
or "do you have a place I can stash it until I figure out how to tell her I bought it......"
Without a doubt Rich,,
If I told my wife she'd tell me to just go get it
and we'll figure out a place we can keep it when we get it back home...

What he REALLY means is "If you can get my wife to let me......"
No Rick,,
You'd have to ask your wife,, no doubt,, lol...

Teddy

Onebadhawk

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I am, but my wife has an illness that would make it very difficult for her to ride the 2300 miles from here to LDRS, so we'll be flying. I'm sincerely delighted that she will be coming. This will be her second LDRS. Her last was in Canada and it happened in the four days between our 25th anniversary and her birthday, yet she still did everything she could in that time to support me and my L3 flight. She's a great sport! [emoji3]
Now, that's really nice to hear Steve,,,
she sounds a lot like my wife...

Teddy

rharshberger

Reaction score
Your Lucky Steve, my wife is generally supportive but a non-participant as well, my L3 flight was the same day as our 8th anniversary, so it was go-prep-fly-get paperwork signed-drive 100miles back to civilization and eat dinner at a really expensive restaurant.

Steve Shannon

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Your Lucky Steve, my wife is generally supportive but a non-participant as well, my L3 flight was the same day as our 8th anniversary, so it was go-prep-fly-get paperwork signed-drive 100miles back to civilization and eat dinner at a really expensive restaurant.
Well, we did eat at some nice places in Lethbridge that trip! [emoji1]

cbrarick

Wildman CT
Reaction score
No Rick,,
You'd have to ask your wife,, no doubt,, lol...

Teddy
She'd be excited to see a smaller trailer in front of the house....I saw a real nice 8.5x26 5th wheel the other day....
Now THAT might get me divorced ;>

rharshberger

Reaction score
She'd be excited to see a smaller trailer in front of the house....I saw a real nice 8.5x26 5th wheel the other day....
Now THAT might get me divorced ;>
Might be worth it......then again you might have to live in it after the divorce. :)

Onebadhawk

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I'm sorry Steve,,
I didn't realize your wife was ill..
Prayers for her...

Teddy

I know we're on opposite sides of the country,
but if there's anything I can do to help you move the trailer just let me know..

Steve Shannon

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry Steve,,
I didn't realize your wife was ill..
Prayers for her...

Teddy

I know we're on opposite sides of the country,
but if there's anything I can do to help you move the trailer just let me know..
Thank you! I truly appreciate that.