• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Trade CTI 38mm 6GXL for 5G (EDIT: 6GXL for sale)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are actually both very handy cases to have on hand. A 5G case can do 3G-5G, a 6XL case can do 5G-6XL. The optimal 38mm combo would be a 4G and a 6XL (assuming they'll fit in your rockets)... that covers 2G through 6XL.

(sold pending payment)

Those are actually both very handy cases to have on hand. A 5G case can do 3G-5G, a 6XL case can do 5G-6XL. The optimal 38mm combo would be a 4G and a 6XL (assuming they'll fit in your rockets)... that covers 2G through 6XL.

Yeah, right now I want to fly a MD that isn't long enough for the 6GXL (or 6G). I also don't have my L2 (yet), but that will probably change some day. In the meanwhile, I'd get more use out of the 5G case.

There are some great motors for that 5G. I got my L2 with the J290. For L1 motors, there’s a GREAT long-burn white motor, the I125, and another favorite, the sledgehammer of L1 motors, the mighty I540.

Back