Totally Tubular

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ltvscout

Reaction score
Jim is still in business. I've hosted his catalog on the WOOSH site since 2004. He hasn't updated the catalog since then. The good news is that he hasn't raised the prices either! If you've tried contacting him lately off the old email address listed in the catalog, the old email address is dead. His new email address is [email protected]. You can view his catalog here:

https://www.wooshrocketry.org/misc/tt.htm

I've updated the email address in the catalog as well so people can get ahold of him more easily now again.

He has many new tubes sizes that aren't listed in the catalog. If you need a certain size and don't see it, ask him. He very well may have it.

That's good to hear. I need to put another order together, and save up my pennies!

I think it is cool that Jim has offered this service to the rocketry community, and has stuck with it over all these years. There are many of us that count on Totally Tubular to have a wide variety of BT sizes available, and appreciate Jim's work and investment to help us find the supplies we need.

(I mean, can you imagine having a garage stacked to the rafters with boxes of cardboard tubes? Do ya think the wife might ever nag a little bit about getting rid of them and cleaning it out?)

That's good to hear. I need to put another order together, and save up my pennies!

I think it is cool that Jim has offered this service to the rocketry community, and has stuck with it over all these years. There are many of us that count on Totally Tubular to have a wide variety of BT sizes available, and appreciate Jim's work and investment to help us find the supplies we need.

(I mean, can you imagine having a garage stacked to the rafters with boxes of cardboard tubes? Do ya think the wife might ever nag a little bit about getting rid of them and cleaning it out?)

I do not need to imagine it. And thankfully I *have* rafters.

I just picked up an order from Jim a few weeks ago. He now has a rented storage space (actually he has two of them) and the tubes are high and dry!;)

Nomex paper! That stuff is NOT easy to find, especially in that variety of weights! :) Oh, how totally :cool: !

MarkII

I`m glad you posted this information ,as I wanted to order stuff from TT ,but thought he was out of business.

Very good news.....now to spread the wealth !

P

Back