Totally Off-topic: Vote for Jackie Tohn on American Ido

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadebox

Roger Smith
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
My wife's cousin, Jackie Tohn, is one of the "Top 36" contestants on American Idol right now. She's one of the twelve singers competing tonight (2/17). So, as a favor to a fellow rocketeer, I'm asking everyone to watch tonight then call in to vote for Jackie. The calls are toll-free and you can vote more than once!

https://www.americanidol.com/photos/season_8/top_36/the_photo_shoot/40128/

-- Roger

Good luck to your wife's cousin tonight--she looks like a lot of fun. :cool: I watch almost no TV but my family's been watching for several years and I finally caved and started watching it with them.

My wife's cousin, Jackie Tohn, is one of the "Top 36" contestants on American Idol right now. She's one of the twelve singers competing tonight (2/17). So, as a favor to a fellow rocketeer, I'm asking everyone to watch tonight then call in to vote for Jackie. The calls are toll-free and you can vote more than once![/url]

Call 1-866-436-5701 (toll-free) from 10 pm to midnight (Eastern) to vote! You can vote multiple times.

Thanks!

-- Roger

So how did the voting go? I got sidetracked watching something else and fell asleep in my lounger-commonly referred to as the 'sleep chair' here!LOL

So how did the voting go? I got sidetracked watching something else and fell asleep in my lounger-commonly referred to as the 'sleep chair' here!LOL

Jackie was not one of the three picked for the final 12. But, she still has a chance to be picked by the judges as one of the three "wildcard" contestants in a few weeks.

-- Roger

That's cool...Hope she makes it!

From the number you posted, I presume she was the first one to perform that night?

That's cool...Hope she makes it!

From the number you posted, I presume she was the first one to perform that night?

Yes.

I hope, for the wild card thing, she gets a chance to pick the style of music to perform. She has been trying to stand out by being "the rocker," but I don't think that's really her style. I'd like to see her sing one of her own songs and play guitar. I think she'll really impress the judges if she does that.

-- Roger

Latest posts

Back