todays problem

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3y + (7z-4x)=3x3 + (7x9-4x7)
=9 + (63-28)
=9 + 35
=44

Ohh, the marvels of a calculator.

My math teacher would be so pleased! I even made the presentation right!

Dang school!

Originally posted by Justin Horne
Yep.:) My teacher encourages the use of a T1-83...:D

Dare I say, whatever happened to the "old fashioned" way of doing it by hand?!? :confused:

Anyone can punch a few buttons on a whiz-bang calculator... but I digress :rolleyes:

I actually did it in my head...took about a half minute though; I'm getting slow in my old age. Then again, I am old school...

Carl

I work best with a pen and paper. I don't suddenly forget the numbers and have to start over. Yeah, I'm getting old. My brain can't remeber stuff as well at 15 :)D :cool: :) !)

Originally posted by lalligood
Dare I say, whatever happened to the "old fashioned" way of doing it by hand?!? :confused:

Anyone can punch a few buttons on a whiz-bang calculator... but I digress :rolleyes:

It's graphing, so you are doing the same as doing it on paper, it just takes 3 or 4 times as long.

EDIT: And she also made those of us who have them prove we can do it on paper.

Way to go Karatekicker . . .
only twelve years old and interested in mathematics, you'll go so far in that field as your continued interest will carry you.

Did your teacher tell you that you could get 1300+ people to work on your math homework for ya? :D I gotta start doing this... If people just awnser all my questions for me if I post em... :D

Ok, whats everyone's fax number? Ill send you all my math homework so you can do it for me and send it back. :D :p :p

44, by the way :D

lol nice try. im not that stupid. :D

Hm... Are police officers all college-educated? I might have to rethink this... :D

"Oh mister officer, would you do my math homework for me?" :D

Latest posts

Back