• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale To those following JAL3's sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAL3

Reaction score
I have not been on for a while. I have moved (one part of my house to another) but that has involved rewiring and I've been without internet access. Often, I have post from work on slow nights but I have not been in until tonight. I hope to be able to start posting again withing the next few days.

how many more kits do you have for sale?
have you sold half of them yet?
I don't know the exact number but I'm guessing between 800 and 1200. All I see is a bunch of unopened boxes packed by my congregation after hurricane Harvey while I was with my wife in the hospital in San Antonio.

I don't know the exact number but I'm guessing between 800 and 1200. All I see is a bunch of unopened boxes packed by my congregation after hurricane Harvey while I was with my wife in the hospital in San Antonio.
WOW :eek: o_O

Back