To the Mystery Builder of the BT80 Rocket that requested help assembling a 80-50 Motor Mount.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pem Tech

Notorious Member
Reaction score
Somehow I completely lost your thread. Attached is the Dectruction manual for the Screeming Green Meenie. It is a BT80 airframe with a 24mm motor mount. It also describes how to attach to attach the shock cord.
I do hope this gets to you and is useful.
Keep getting overheated from working outside on our new backyard Hobby Shop. Hard to think straight.
Man I hate this place in Summer. 96F with humidity lingering around 80% makes for poor working conditions for an old, fat white man.

Thanks,
Layne

Attachments

• ScreaminGreenMeenie.pdf
    1,006.5 KB · Views: 59
Layne,

Any plans to come over to Memphis this year for a rocket launch?

That's my first time reading a fabled Pem Tech destruction manual... it lived up to expectations. :)

Fabled? Wow, that is quite the compliment.
Very kind of you to say and glad you enjoyed the read.

Last edited:
Layne, we actually flew quite a few rockets at a recent model aircraft fly in near you, in Mayflower, at the Sky Tigers RC field. Seven RC RG flights and about 30 or so LP launches
The field is just a little south of Mayflower on 365, perhaps halfway to Maumelle.

We will be there again on Oct 14-17.

You can see some of the field in a video I posted in the Rocket glider forum. See post number 10.

https://www.rocketryforum.com/threa...is-for-you-g-harry-stine.164911/#post-2146621

There is a field that close??? Dang, wish I had known. Do we just show up? No paperwork, no herpes test?

@Pem Tech I was getting my pile of instructions all organized over the weekend (The historical documents must be in stored properlly in binders and not in random piles anymore!) and I couldn't find my Space Arc Jr Instructions, (I only built it 10 years and a move ago) would you mind PMing me a pdf for my records? Thanks!

@Pem Tech I was getting my pile of instructions all organized over the weekend (The historical documents must be in stored properlly in binders and not in random piles anymore!) and I couldn't find my Space Arc Jr Instructions, (I only built it 10 years and a move ago) would you mind PMing me a pdf for my records? Thanks!

It is accomplished!

For a fish, what movie is that from?

Back