To my dear friends and fellow TRF members...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverleaf

Reaction score
To my dear friends and fellow TRF members,

I've been away for some time taking care of my soon to be 86 year old Grandfather whom had a stroke back in April. He's slowing coming back to his old self, but I fear he won't ever fully recover from that event. So, please know I'm still here, though my active involvement in rocketry has been reduced because of current commitments.

Not a day goes by that I don't marvel at your ongoing projects and designs here at TRF, and I take a few minutes everyday to gaze with pride at my completed Sandman Little Joe 2 with my scratch-built tower. I read about each of your projects and see them as a beacon of enjoyment to brighten my days, and look to each of you as a friend in a life long passion for the perfect flight.

In closing, I just wanted to say Thank You for having a place like TRF to come to and just be myself, that is ... a wide eyed child filled with wonder and awe staring up at the heavens, dreaming of all the endless possibilities. You are why I'm still a member here.

So please TRF ... don't ever change who you are.

I'd like to wish each of you a Happy Holiday, and may you and yours be safe from the troubles of the world.

With deep admiration,
Silverleaf

happy holidays silver, even though some of us just seem to hit a huge bump in the road we all have our dreams and loves in life. proud to share a common bond with you and everyone here at trf. god knows if i had more fortune in my life id probably be building expensive rockets, launching every weekend, shootin pool a few days a week, and enjoying a few beers at the end of every day.

Im sorry to hear about ur grand father, i to am having some problems with my family as well. too much to sit here and describe but u get the picture. i wish u both the best of luck

happy holidays to you too silverleaf
hope your grandfather gets better

We knew you were still here, either in spirit or otherwise.

best wishes and good fortune! Take care of your family too :)

Silverleaf,

Happy holidays; All the best to you and your family!

Canton, OH! Thats near my neck of the woods; hope to meet you on the range someday,

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

Silverleaf, I wish you and your family a Happy Holiday and a healthy and happy new year. Taking care of an aging, ill relative is a tough job, but is a worthy endeavor. Especially enjoy the time you have with him as best you can.

R.S.,
Happy Holidays and I wish you the best during these times. We all miss your posts and look forward to seeing more of you in the future.
Drew Tomko

Back