To early to talk about Black Friday??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't received anything from Wildman about my Membership purchase yet. Hopefully I'll see something about that tomorrow, just in case I see something I want to purchase.

I bravely ventured out today and bought a few books, but no sales existed. Given that I went to a book store, the activity remained relatively placid. It was nice to see so many people actually occupying a bookstore, though, even though it's now half full of toys, novelties, gadgets and gimmicks.

I bravely ventured out today and bought a few books, but no sales existed. Given that I went to a book store, the activity remained relatively placid. It was nice to see so many people actually occupying a bookstore, though, even though it's now half full of toys, novelties, gadgets and gimmicks.
LOL. That's my local Barnes & Nobel too. Equally as shocking is how "Hobby Store" morphed from planes, trains, automobiles (and rockets)... into Pokemon cards, figurines, and high-end board games.

I have to say, this was a very disappointing Black Friday. No sales on anything I wanted and very few vendors participated. šŸ˜­
In a post covid broken supply chain hyper inflation world, it's a wonder that any rocketry vendors participated at all!

Hard to beat the Wildman sale, especially with the membership. WM got nearly all of my $$$ that I normally spread around in the various sales. His win, my win!

spent some time this morning browsing Wildman's website, but could not bring myself to order anything. Sure, I saw many things I wanted... like some of the Kits, K1103 load, Set of 54mm closures, etc. But I just don't want to spend any money at this time.

In other news, for those of you who participated in the annual Wildman Extravaganza of Rocketry, don't forget to send Tim and Jackie (big shout out to you for all you do!!) an email with all of your order numbers to consolidate shipping!

Back