Quantcast

EVENT TNT - Tripoli North Texas | Seymour TX | Jan 30/31 2021

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

manixFan

Not a rocket scientist
Reaction score
Hey manixFan, Super SWEET pic!!! Gonna print and hang it on the wall. Thanks
I can send you the original in much higher resolution if you’d like. Just PM your email address.

Tony

SnapRoll

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone :)

Just a reminder to re-visit your calendars regarding the TNT Seymour Launch in January of 2021. If you plan to attend, we kindly ask that you pre-register on the TNT website. A link to the website, and associated event calendar/registration page is just above towards the top of this thread. We look forward to having you join us.

Ralph M Bohm

Reaction score
Should I consider moving to the DFW area from Maine so that I can find a solace to pursue my experimental rocketry hobby? Heck, I'd be closer to Boca Chicago also.

SnapRoll

Reaction score
Ralph,

Maine is beautiful.. and being a 1/2 Canadien guy I enjoy it up there from May-September, but I can see where the airspace architecture in the NE makes having waivers and launch sites tough(er.) Come on down, we'd love to have you in Texas! :)

Ralph M Bohm

Reaction score
Hello SnapRoll!
That's very kind of you and I am half compelled to make the move. But, I am somewhat committed to Maine for the time being. In a few more years I will be able to retire (weird thought) and can plan a journey with the 5th wheel to come to some events and even participate.

Ralph