TLP Standard ARM

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stantonjtroy

Reaction score
Well, She's done. Here are some pics.

101_0626.jpg

101_0627.jpg

Attachments

• 101_0621.jpg
    101_0621.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 101_0622.jpg
    101_0622.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 101_0624.jpg
    101_0624.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 27
Very nice!!! I have one sitting in the build pile, but now that I see how nice yours turned out I may have to move it to the front of the line. What color did you use on the nose?

Patrick

Last edited:
Wow, That's a beauty! I've got the TLP kit in my Build pile but I'm going to "modify" it a bit. You did a really nice job on the nosecone. It can be tricky getting the hats to line up right. I remove the bottom 1/8th inch from the overlap tab eliminating the "bump" where the paper cone meets the plastic. It also sits straighter on the plastic nosecone. Stickershock23 made me a beautiful set of decals for the rocket that show even more details than your excellent decal work. What are you planning to fly it on? Ted

.... What are you planning to fly it on? Ted

Tell you the truth, I'm not sure yet. I modified it with a 29mm mount and adjusted the nose weight acordingly, even with a loaded case (F40) this thing is still relatively light. I was originally planing a mid to high "F" but now I'm thinking maybe an E23. For the first flight anyway.

Back