TLP Seawolf

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never had issues with the paper peeling.(I use 3m spray adhesive on mine)
I guess by the time the fins are primed and painted it's stuck on pretty good.

you can run some thin CA along the edges and give them a quick smooth with sandpaper prior to painting, that would make them even stronger and peel/chip resistant.

I really like the 18mm & 24mm RMS.
I'll probably catch some flack for saying this, but..
I've used them over and over with thier included copperhead ignitors, never had an ignition problem.

No flack from me.

I use the included copperheads in the 24mm & 29mm RMS and the only ones I've ever had issues with are the FJ loads. I've found the copperhead to be very reliable.

Kudos to Aerotech! I sent my casing in for inspection to see if it needed to be replaced...warranty or not. I was prepared to buy another....in fact, I had already ordered another from Hobby Works in the event this casing was no longer serviceable. They replaced it...minimal questions asked and no receipt. Carl(technical service at AT) simply stated, "it didn't meet the spec."

Not sure if resurrecting threads is a no-no... but I was browsing... as is my habit... :)

Did anyone ever post the decals file? Did the Seawolf evuh fly? Tune in next week...

Not sure if resurrecting threads is a no-no... but I was browsing... as is my habit... :)

Did anyone ever post the decals file? Did the Seawolf evuh fly? Tune in next week...

Well, I'm sure glad you brought this up again.

I was wondering why I never sold any of those decals.

Maybe...it was because I never put them on my web site after I finished them...DUH!:blush:

They're on the site now (in The Launch Pad section) but I don't have a picture up. My server seems to be fighting me today.

This is what they look like.

SEAWOLF.JPG

Ya know I love you sandman! :rolleyes: :wink: Probably order those on Friday. My last order covered everything you had that intersected by backlog. :) Any others you are hiding?

Ya know I love you sandman! :rolleyes: :wink: Probably order those on Friday. My last order covered everything you had that intersected by backlog. :) Any others you are hiding?

Probably but my memory seems to be failing me A LOT lately!

Latest posts

Back