Titan-Dyna-Soar Scale Data

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY cool, thanks again Peter...

I had TONS of studies I'd saved to my computer hard drive, along with a lot of pics and stuff of the Russian space program vehicles, proposals, etc... Lots of stuff off the NTRS and "user guides" for the various commercial rockets, etc... had a four part study of the Dyna-Soar I was going to glean and "summarize" and post the relevant pics/screencaps/data for rocketeers in the scale section, as I had already done about a lot of the Saturn proposals and various solid rocket proposals for the NOVA and Saturn variants and such... Unfortunately, my hard drive decided to crap out, and there's a nice guy here on the forum that's in the process of seeing if he can get anything off it for me... remains to be seen.

If he can, I'll be set... if not, it'll take me a few years to find the stuff again... probably never find most of it, but maybe with time I can rebuild most of it and get back to summarizing things here...

Thanks again! OL JR :)

Back