Tips/tricks using Quest Q-jet motors?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked the packages over several times. I was pretty sure they were supposed to be there. The wadding was there but alas, the starters were not.
I ended up ordering a dozen or so from Belleville Hobby.

Esther has them for sale at the CMASS launches if you need more in the future.

Can you let me know the lot code on that bulk pack?
I am not certain exactly where the lot code is located. The following number appears on the box label portion that looks like the motor label/wrap sticker, directly under the D16-6 number: 012920-01. The same number is on each motor in the box.

That will work, thanks.

I am not certain exactly where the lot code is located. The following number appears on the box label portion that looks like the motor label/wrap sticker, directly under the D16-6 number: 012920-01. The same number is on each motor in the box.

We are going to try something different. The un-dipped initiator bodies are shipped to us taped to a stiff paper backing. We are going to leave the backing on which will protect the tips in shipment. Plus the protective coating strengthens them. Over the next few months, please let us know how these look after you receive them.
IMG_4463.jpeg
IMG_4462.jpeg
IMG_4465.jpegIMG_4464.jpeg

That looks like a huge improvement. Thanks for taking the time to interact with us and taking our concerns seriously.

I have nothing to do with AeroTech, apart from lusting after Q-Jets, but to see a response like this in such a short time frame is fantastic. When you have a great forum and vendors that listen you really have something amazing. 😁

Latest posts

Back