Time to put up the Christmas Trees!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micromeister

Micro Craftman/ClusterNut
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Here we are guy's a couple day's before Christmas and I haven't seen a single post on Christmas Theme Odd-Rocs.

How bout some pics of your Christmas trees, and or other Christmas theme odd-Rocs!

I'll start you off with my old 10.5mm lithium battery illuminated tree, flying Candle&holder and frosty.
I can add more later but I'd like to see what others have come up with:D

Ho! HO!
Lets's light up those trees!:D

Forecheck:
those are the bigger ones, heres a pic of the Micro-Maxx Christmas Tree and Christmas Candle&Holder. MM Tree is to light to illuminate and No Santa doesn't fly but I have a raindeer and sleigh in the works:D

Anybody done a Christmas ball or stack of packages..Icicle's, Wreath's or other Winter wonderland type stuff? I know I've seen other Christmas Tree models somewhere!

Micro - this shows one heck of a lot of imagination. I think I might need to be looking at this for next year. Have you ever actually launched any of these?

When I looked at them, I thought, now there would be a really great Christmas day demo at the local school. :D

TwoWalks:
Absouletely! If they don't fly they really aren't worth much:D All my odd-rocs have flown, many more then once:) if you would like to built the Christmas trees or Candles there are plans in the files section of the MicroMaxRockets yahoo group. Believe it or not the Christmas trees was almost entirely computer printer paper. The Micro Tree does require a small added amount of nose weight if flown in any wind a all.
I'm sure with a little care the pattens could be upscaled to anysize models you'd like, Take care with the CG placement.

Here Micro Christmas tree's first launch

Back