Time off

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Okay boyz and grills, Dave just suffered whiplash at the corner of Dave and TRF. Currently, he is under the doctor's care until he can quit foaming at the mouth. Chill pills have been prescribed. Donations are not accepted. He is currently ambulatory in his front yard, deludely working on some alleged pyro sfx he states is his last one. He sez, it pays a bill. He's okay with no screen credit, as long as it blows up. We are not sure what that means for his safety. He seems happy and calm. He keeps walking out in the street, claiming he's doing something he calls 'range testing'. Neighbors seem to think it is normal behavior. He also has two big bags of parachutes he won't let us look at. Claims patient privacy laws. His blood pressure, while high, is now under control and that throbbing lump has gone down. We should release him to the general population as long as he keeps his meds up. He keeps whining about whiskey, nurse says no. Maybe he can come out and play Monday, when the jury, uh, doctor comes back.

Last edited:
Okay boyz and grills, Dave just suffered whiplash at the corner of Dave and TRF. Currently, he is under the doctor's care until he can quit foaming at the mouth. Chill pills have been prescribed. Donations are not accepted. He is currently ambulatory in his front yard, deludely working on some alleged pyro sfx he states is his last one. He sez, it pays a bill. He's okay with no screen credit, as long as it blows up. We are not sure what that means for his safety. He seems happy and calm. He keeps walking out in the street, claiming he's doing something he calls 'range testing'. Neighbors seem to think it is normal behavior. He also has two big bags of parachutes he won't let us look at. Claims patient privacy laws. His blood pressure, while high, is now under control and that throbbing lump has gone down. We should release him to the general population as long as he keeps his meds up. He keeps whining about whiskey, nurse says no. Maybe he can come out and play Monday, when the jury, uh, doctor comes back.
THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!1

I'd be getting a second opinion on that.
Yep, been to that rodeo. She sees two beers, but not my saddle bags. Ever had peanut butter whiskey? Sounds gross, eh? Friend of a friend has a small distillery snd it has just blown up here in Cali. Can you ship liquor? Expiring minds need to know.

His blood pressure, while high, is now under control and that throbbing lump has gone down. He keeps whining about whiskey, nurse says no. Maybe he can come out and play Monday, when the jury, uh, doctor comes back.
As long as the brunette nurse has taken care of that throbbing lump, everything else is secondary.

I am a self proclaimed medication distributor to the questionable sane.
First of all, shoot up with a full liter of Jamisons, following each shot with a wisk of soda water for the fruity after math.
Then down a full liter of 100 proof of Hot Dam, immediately followed up by a full liter of 100 proof Southern Comfort.
An occasional shot of 151 Bacardi along the way will help.
Then hit the kitchen, a full pound of sausage, that's been in the fridge for at least a week, and a 1/2 dozen eggs that been in there for at least 6 months.
Find that side of bacon from last Christmas and eat it raw. Go to bed for 6 hours on the dot.
Get up, run to the front yard, sit on a 5 gallon bucket and let loose while throwing in a match.
Please send us a message from Mars.
Who cares we haven't put a man on mars! They put Chips in Reeses!

You have to be insane to get the last sentence.

Last edited:
Yep, been to that rodeo. She sees two beers, but not my saddle bags. Ever had peanut butter whiskey? Sounds gross, eh? Friend of a friend has a small distillery snd it has just blown up here in Cali. Can you ship liquor? Expiring minds need to know.
I have had peanut butter whisky. It sounds awful, I thought that I wouldn't get past the first sip, but I really like it!

I am a self proclaimed medication distributor to the questionable sane.
First of all, shoot up with a full liter of Jamisons, following each shot with a wisk of soda water for the fruity after math.
Then down a full liter of 100 proof of Hot Dam, immediately followed up by a full liter of 100 proof Southern Comfort.
An occasional shot of 151 Bacardi along the way will help.
Then hit the kitchen, a full pound of sausage, that's been in the fridge for at least a week, and a 1/2 dozen eggs that been in there for at least 6 months.
Find that side of bacon from last Christmas and eat it raw. Go to bed for 6 hours on the dot.
Get up, run to the front yard, sit on a 5 gallon bucket and let loose while throwing in a match.
Please send us a message from Mars.
Who cares we haven't put a man on mars! They put Chips in Reeses!

You have to be insane to get the last sentence.
Uh oh, does that mean curfew is at 2100 hrs again?

Okay, that’s two votes. Usually far more encouragement than I usually need.

I’ll try and find some…
Dammit, meant to ask my shipper! I'll find out. Maybe a little-too niche to be international, but hey! not my distillery. Stay tuned. Down for the mandatory 4. Been a tuff day in Bedrock

In his feverish throws and on again and off again sale, Dave had a contest to identify an obscure quote by an obscure troupe - Firesign Theater,

Ah Clem. I won! A random prize was promised and randomness was delivered. A federal agent delivered it to my front door today. The professional packaging was more impressive than the prize. The tape-up showed attention to detail. Inside the package was an inventory of the random items and sometimes an explanation of why they they were rewarded to yours truly. Attached is a picture of the abundant larder. The lucky pen is not in the picture because I forgot to include it. Thank you Dave for taking the time to box up and spend your money on postage to send me this cornucopia of randomness (I think).

20220711_163748.jpg

In his feverish throws and on again and off again sale, Dave had a contest to identify an obscure quote by an obscure troupe - Firesign Theater,

Ah Clem. I won! A random prize was promised and randomness was delivered. A federal agent delivered it to my front door today. The professional packaging was more impressive than the prize. The tape-up showed attention to detail. Inside the package was an inventory of the random items and sometimes an explanation of why they they were rewarded to yours truly. Attached is a picture of the abundant larder. The lucky pen is not in the picture because I forgot to include it. Thank you Dave for taking the time to box up and spend your money on postage to send me this cornucopia of randomness (I think).

View attachment 527268
Here's your tracking number like I promi...nevermind...

Hi! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Timmy! While I'm really a Minion relegated to menial tasks and pushing buttons (especially the boss's) but I identify as a snowman ☃️because, well, snowmen are cool, right? Get it? Snowman, cool? Hahahaha! I love me when I make me laugh! I'm so much fun! Dave gave me a new button to push. I'm going to button pushing training academy today. He sez I can sell all the free stuff, because, well, it's free. And I have a button for that.

Back