Thunderstruck 5 drag race

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHHHHH DON'T JINX IT. They haven't given me the funny hat... yet :eyepop:

So are you saying that there is a chance that you could be spending another year....here to "Clarify" your Thesis:confused:

Sporting the most awesome Snowpants in the area:confused:

I have a few phone calls too make today!:p

So are you saying that there is a chance that you could be spending another year....here to "Clarify" your Thesis:confused:
Nah, the defense and the act of handing it in are two separate events... I scheduled them 3 weeks apart in case things didn't go well. But they did, and now I just get to play the waiting game. Still, I'm not letting myself breathe until the Graduate School Thesis/Dissertation Office Manager puts his stamp of approval on it and I pay my $125 thesis deposit fee :D :(

Wow this thread got off topic. I'm SO ready to push the button on a bunch of L910s next weekend!

Wow this thread got off topic. I'm SO ready to push the button on a bunch of L910s next weekend!

I'm SO like ready too give you a BIG HUG!:D

We-all, are so proud of you young man...

I only wish i had paid more attention in school *way back when*...Seems i had a permanent Bo*BOING!*er from the age of 13 on...That caused some issues...

Funny, now i hold a *round* object in my left hand and, a long *shaft* thingy in my right...ALL NIGHT LONG... and, they pay me for it too!:eek:

Wow this thread got off topic.

We are ALL very proud of you, David. Congratulations!

I'm SO like ready too give you a BIG HUG!:D

I only wish i had paid more attention in school *way back when*...Seems i had a permanent Bo*BOING!*er from the age of 13 on...That caused some issues...

Funny, now i hold a *round* object in my left hand and, a long *shaft* thingy in my right...ALL NIGHT LONG... and, they pay me for it too!:eek:

We are ALL worried about you, Gus. Anyone for an intervention?

Dave, i'm sure you know that "some of us":rolleyes: grew up in the great state of Wisconsin and, due to a massive downturn in the economy many, many years ago......some how wound up in the present position we are in now.

*Son, those were the Reagan years...*:point:

Because of my UNIQUE situation, i feel i can fill you in on some great mysteries about our neighbors to the north and, why things are the way they are.

First off the word "Wisconsin" is of neither German, Polish, or French origin.....It is REALLY of Winnebago Indian origin and, it means: "Land of MANY Taverns."

I may digress here but, a....

1. Bar- Is where you...
1a. Drink alcohol.

A................

2. Tavern- Is where you...
2a. Drink Beer.
2b. Listen to Polka music on der Jukebox thingy.
2c. Eat deep fried cheesecurds.
2d. Cuddle with fat Polish girls.
2e. Watch the Packers beat up on the Vikings.

Now the many different town, village and, city names that seem soooooo.....different...actually owe their history too the great ethnic diversity of our past.

The American Indian gave us "Lacrosse"!:)
Then...we took all their land from them, stuck them on postage stamp "Reservations" and, promised them that many,many,many years later we would let them build great big Teepee's where games of chance could cause us to lose the clothes on our back!;)

Isn't that right Ho-Chunk!:D

"Damn straight *Pale Face*....":rant:

The French gave us "Prarie du Chien" and, "Eau Claire"!:D
Then we tired of them and, gathered them up on the shores of Lake Superior...
With promises of deep lush forests of lonely woman with *Grande Teton's* and, all the Beaver they could trap...
They swam north in great droves never too be seen for years to come.

Wouldn't you know, they liked it sooooo much, they are now about 30 million of the most pleasant/kind/friendly people YOU'VE ever met living "Up Der!"

Except around the Detroit/Windsor border.:mad:

The Polish gave us a great city named after one back in the old country....They called it "Warsaw."
We TRIED too convince them that Arkansas was a better place to live but, they just walked around in circles....bumping into each other.
Eventually we changed the name to "Wausau" and, gave them "Stevens Point" as an equal trade.

Because of all this many newcomers to the midwest are perplexed by the unique names they hear when we travel amongst you.....Fear not, as you know i have traveled EXTENSIVELY over the years and, i feel quite out of touch when i look at names of towns in California....

Like.

1. Reefer City.
2. Blunt.
3. Weed.
4. Amsterdam.
5. Weed Patch.
6. Bliss.
7. Plaster City.

*You get where this is going?*;)

1. Fruitland.
2. Rainbow.
3. Manlove.
4. Fort Dick.
5. Rough and, Ready.

*I couldn't make this up, IF I TRIED.*:surprised:

So you see, its all a matter of the position you have been relative too during your time amongst us......I hope that clears things up slightly!:p

Man you kill me!:cheers::clap:

Hey all youze guys, what size buttons you got? I'm sorting out the rail situation and want to make sure we've got you covered.

1010 good sir!

WHAT!:surprised: NO UNISTRUT!:surprised:

*Inside Joke*
Some guy at Midwest Power many, many years ago was proudly saying that ALL rockets with 75mm power/motor holes (require) Unitstrut buttons on their side.....Haven't seen him since.:kill:

"Dude, your *Knobs* are bigger than your rocket!"

Latest posts

Back