Thrustline: Sneak Peek at new Payloader!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
Having said that, let me introduce the Blizzard! Will be ready to ship and stuff all of your Christmas stockings!
Blizzard.jpg

Originally posted by SecretSquirrel
5 fins?

Cool design John. Do you have a retail price yet?

Yep, 5 fins. I hav'nt had any rockets with 5 fins since the ATM. I really like odd numbers of fins...really makes it stand out.

Price should fall somewhere around 14-15 dollars. Still trying to decide whether to go laser cut fins. My feeling here is I probably will. Not because I want to, but to reach "the market" more completely, I may have to bend a little:D

John
Looks nice, you can bend but dont break ok?

I have been sending a few people to sell kits at launchs and the results so far have been encouraging, I think in the future I might want to carry some of your kits there. Could you send me a pricing list for vendors when you get a chance.

I still dont want to sell your stuff on Ebay however, I just dont think that would be right.

"Uncle" Mike Scopone

Originally posted by flying_silverad
Yep, 5 fins. I hav'nt had any rockets with 5 fins since the ATM.

What about the Smoke n' Fire?! (you owe me! ;))

Jason

Originally posted by UncMikesRktShk
John
Looks nice, you can bend but dont break ok?

I have been sending a few people to sell kits at launchs and the results so far have been encouraging, I think in the future I might want to carry some of your kits there. Could you send me a pricing list for vendors when you get a chance.

I still dont want to sell your stuff on Ebay however, I just dont think that would be right.

"Uncle" Mike Scopone

As far as Ebay, that's fine. I'll e-mail you a price list.

Thanks Mike!

Back