Thrustline>>SEEKER

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
The new seeker will be released Dec 1. Here's a pic to wet your whistle!:D It's an 18mm, 23 inches long and about 1.5 oz. "dry"
Seeker

The seeker looks great,its got really nice lines and it's very sleek.It looks like it will just leap of the launch pad....great:)

Originally posted by arthur dent
The seeker looks great,its got really nice lines and it's very sleek.It looks like it will just leap of the launch pad....great:)
You're right...amybe I should have named it "Leaper"LOL:D

Wow! I really like your designs. they have great lines and look really fast :) Kee up the great work. I'm gonna have to order me one :D

Regards,
Todd

Hey Flying,

Is the parachute in the lower tube or the upper tube?

Goose

Originally posted by Goose_in_CO
Hey Flying,

Is the parachute in the lower tube or the upper tube?

Goose

The lower tube. I actually thought about boring a hole in the transition but it would not be practical. I have a large shock cord system and during flight tests, everything worked perfect. :D

I don't care what anyone says, but that has "gap-staging" written ALL over it! Great looking rocket. It'd be nice to paint in a sounding rocket scheme. (i.e. - bright orange, white, silvers, reds, etc.) This might be preemptive, but any idea on pricing? (Go easy on us! Too many new kits coming out!)

Originally posted by eugenefl
(Go easy on us! Too many new kits coming out!)

I agree with eugene........... This is just another neat looking rocket.........

Wow! You've done it again! It may be time to place another order to Thrustline! :D

Back