Thrustline Parts Customer Support

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRThro

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Last week, I placed an order with Thrustline (TRF's very own flying_silverad) for two sets of cluster centering rings. One set of 2x 18 mm motor in BT-60 tube, and one set of 3x 18 mm in BT-80 tube.

Within two days, the order arrived via Priority Mail.

Unfortunately, one set of rings was the wrong size. The 3x 18 mm cluster rings were BT-70 size instead of BT-80. When I let John know via a couple of e-mails, he not only is going to correct the error and send me the right pair of rings, he's letting me keep the BT-70 rings AND sending me a BT-70 tube so I have something to use the rings in!

I let him know he didn't have to do that, but even offering to do something like that is customer service WAY beyond anything I would have expected, even with the very high customer service standards exhibited by the vast majority of vendors in our hobby.

Thanks, John!

I give Thrustline 5 big thumbs up!

Thanks guys. I'll admit that on rare occasion I do make a mistake. So, a little extra is due.

I really don't sleep at night unless I've made things right.

Originally posted by flying_silverad
Thanks guys. I'll admit that on rare occasion I do make a mistake. So, a little extra is due.

I really don't sleep at night unless I've made things right.

What really impresses me is that for a $2.50 mistake on a less than $10.00 order, you spent nearly another $10.00 to make it right.

Thanks, John!

(Hey, and I found a plastic Easter egg half in my kids' toy box that fits perfectly onto the end of that BT-70, so now I have a nose cone for it!) :p

Back