THRUSTLINE>Introducing PUMPKIN HEAD!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
Flight Testing is complete. The rocket will be painted orange and black and feature a contorted Pumpkin Head decal, and a name decal. I likes a steady diet of....GOBLINS!
Here are some quick stats:
Length-17.0 in.
Dia.- 1.325 (BT55)
Motors-24mm! D12-5
Recovery- 12" chute
Weight -4.25 oz. (Take-off)
Skill Level-2

Here is a pic of it ready for paint prep!
Rocket with an attitude!

Thrustline "Pumpkin Head" :D

Man....one of these days I'm gonna buy one of your kits John! I can't stand it! I LOVE the look of that rocket...even though it's 3FNC....it's amazingly cool! I'll put one or two of your kits on my Christmas Wish List!

Jason

That looks like a great rocket.I've just checked out your web site for the first time,it looks fantastic and it's very easy to navigate.I really like your honest john's.would you ever consider cloning the estes AMRAAM in the future:) ??

Originally posted by arthur dent
That looks like a great rocket.I've just checked out your web site for the first time,it looks fantastic and it's very easy to navigate.I really like your honest john's.would you ever consider cloning the estes AMRAAM in the future:) ??

Thank you on the website. Unfortunately, it's sort of at a stand still. As far as cloning the AMRAAM, probably not. Over the next year I intend on slowly phasing out the clones as I add more of my own designs.
The AMRAAM is a very cool rocket though I must agree!:D

It looks alot like a 3-finned Goblin. Can't wait to see your finishing scheme!

Originally posted by Fore Check
It looks alot like a 3-finned Goblin. Can't wait to see your finishing scheme!

This is supposed to be sort of a humerous blend of the "Der Red Max" and the "Goblin".

:D

a humerous blend of the "Der Red Max" and the "Goblin".

Hmmmm.... will you have a decal sheet?

Originally posted by astronboy
a humerous blend of the "Der Red Max" and the "Goblin".

Hmmmm.... will you have a decal sheet?

Yes, it will a demonic looking pumpkin face and Lettering.

Back