Thrustline Black Shadow Re-Release

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thrustline

Reaction score
Okay. I've given it much thought and I am going to start by selling the Black Shadow. It is still a limited production kit so basically I am starting where I left off number wise. Each kit will come w cert of authenticity and also a chute. If you've never seen one, this is what they look like.
ta_black_shadow03.jpg

You can also see a review from EMRR
https://www.rocketreviews.com/reviews/all/oop_ta_black_shadow.shtml

If you would like a kit, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will quote you a price whith shipping based upon where it's going. I'm guessing the kit itself will be around 12-15 bucks but I'll have a better idea after the weekend. This kit will start shipping NLT 15 Feb 09. Email me to reserve your kit or if you have questions.
Cheers,
JR

Here's what we're looking at, time frame wise. I'm doing an inventory tomorrow to see what parts I have. Then, tomorrow night, I'll post the price of the kit, and how many I'll be able to make on the first "run". Depending on the number of orders, it's first come first serve with no more than two per customer. You can order more than two, I just need to make sure everyone gets what they ordered in fair fashion so if you order more than two, your shipment might be delayed.
Again, order through [email protected] only. It will make things easier and orderly!:D
Cheers,
JR

Hello,

I sent you e-mail earlier and wondered if you recieved it.

Massrokit

Hello,

I sent you e-mail earlier and wondered if you recieved it.

Massrokit

Yes, but through an alternate email. If you could do me a favor and just re-send it to [email protected] that will help me keep all the orders together. And, put your "Massrokit" handle in it somewhere so I cna make the connection.
Thanks.
JR

Okay,
The cost per kit will be $14.00 plus $6.00 for shipping. I am not chargeing more for shipping if you get two kits. The kits would be shipped by priority mail and insurance is up to you if you want it, let me know and tack on another buck or two.
Starting sometime next week, starting with the first that e-mailed, you'll get a e-mail from me with a total, and the option to either pay by check or PayPal. If you got an e-mail at this point your kit will be bagged and set aside waiting for funds. Once the funds are verified, off in the wild blue they go....okay...maybe bad choice of words. Off to your doorstep they go.
As always, any questions, just email. [email protected]

:D

E-mail dispatched! ;) I would like one as well!..Glad to see you back John!

I think I sent the email.

Anyways, I hope you can come down to a CATO launch sometime soon, or maybe even NARCON.

I am getting some kits together to ship out next week. If you have e-mailed me, you'll be getting a return e-mail as to payment instructions etc. I am emailing in the order that I recieved them so if you have not heard from me yet, you're next in line. Please be sure to include all info so I know who is getting what.:eek:

Again, any [email protected]

Thanks,
JR

It came in today!!!

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!

Its gonna look great!

It came in today!!!

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!

Its gonna look great!

There are three benchs that I work from when I bag a kit. Everything for the most part has not changed on the tops of those benches for the last two years. Yours was the first kit I've put together in those two years. It wasn't easy emotionally. I spent alot of time down there in the first few days when we first learned about Yvette's cancer. When I bagged up your kit though, I went upstairs and had a beer to celebrate. Felt pretty good to be back.:D

There are three benchs that I work from when I bag a kit. Everything for the most part has not changed on the tops of those benches for the last two years. Yours was the first kit I've put together in those two years. It wasn't easy emotionally. I spent alot of time down there in the first few days when we first learned about Yvette's cancer. When I bagged up your kit though, I went upstairs and had a beer to celebrate. Felt pretty good to be back.:D

I'm happy about the kit. Truly, I am.

THat pales in significance though to your victory and that of Yvette. Congratulations again. For that, I truly am happy.

Crud, I forgot to pay for mine.

I'll go on-line now and do it.

We are glad your back and Yvette is doing well, I am having a beer now myself! I got mine today #103. I can hardly wait for the next one to be released. THANK YOU!

We are glad your back and Yvette is doing well, I am having a beer now myself! I got mine today #103. I can hardly wait for the next one to be released. THANK YOU!

Well then here is a hint as to which one that might be.

Like your beer, it has a HEAD on it.

Any guesses?:confused:

WOOHOO!

I got back from a 5 day trip and my #102 Black Shadow was waiting for me.

Thanks John! Good to have you back, Even better that your wife is doing well!

I got my signed kit in the mail today #105. Leave it to Thurstline to do it right. The kit components are very high quality and the chute is beautiful.

The kit presents itself so well that I don't think I'm going to be able to build it. I think it may have to go into the collection. Which means I'll be watching carefully for future Thrustline releases because I'd like to build as well as collect Thrustline products.

John I'm extremely pleased that your wife is doing so well and thanks for putting out this excellent kit.

Frank

Black Shadow Front.jpg

Black Shadow Back.jpg

Got mine today. Will build and prime it tonight, paint tomorrow. Will fly on Saturday. Of course, pics will be taken.

I sent my email same day as posted. Received an initial email from John stating that I would receive a second message when the kits were bagged and ready to ship, with payment instructions. Nothing yet, so I guess my request fell through the cracks. Bummer.

I recieved my Thrustline Black Shadow #104 today in the mail. Very nice kit . " Please sir can I have more Thrustline Kits"

BAR
John

Back