Thrustline Back in gear on the 7th...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
I will re-open on 7th and will be catching up on the orders. As some of you might have noticed, I did ship and process some orders in March. I am still processing those and others as they come in.

We will have some slower shipping times than you folks have been used to, but as I say on the website, just e-mail me before you order if you need a particular item for a contest or whatever, I'll do what I can and let you know when I can ship it.

I have also added Launch Pads and Controllers at prices I still can't even believe! I have these in limited supply but if they do well, I'll get more. If you need them in quantities of 5 or more units (each), just e-mail me first.

Thanks,
JR

Good to hear! :) Way to keep 'keeping on'! Will hopefully place an order around mid-month :)

John, it's great to hear you'll be back up and running soon. Getting back into the swing of things will help you and Yvette. You both are still in my prayers.

My friend will be taking back the launch pad I "borrowed" soon, and I am in need of one that isn't an Estes pad that breaks easily.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Welcome back John, I guess I oughtta get on painting my starship electra about now!
starelec.jpg

Originally posted by Planet Andy
Welcome back John, I guess I oughtta get on painting my starship electra about now!
starelec.jpg

Oh dear. Add this to my "must have" list!

G

starelec.jpg
Andy paint it then start a fire in the rear. take pictures :) I am checking out the controller price John. Sounds interesting :)
Cheers
fred

Originally posted by fred22
Andy paint it then start a fire in the rear. take pictures :) I am checking out the controller price John. Sounds interesting :)
Cheers
fred

Hey Fred...

I'm actually finishing up several others (decals possible tonight) that I'm holding off revealing until they're done...nothing earth shattering just assorted kit fare. I had a chicken pot pie for lunch that made me a little gassy fortunately no fire in the rear though...but seriously...I've been hoarding D's from Michael's coupons for the spring fleet because I've built more 24mm birds than 18mm this time oh yeah and also some of the Fliskits Micro to the Maxx models...anyway I've got the SE up on this pedestal where I feel like I need to give it complete attention rather than my "assembly line" treatment to finish her up. Time's been tight for launching and I haven't got to launch since January...a nice bunch of building though including 2 Guillows balsa planes...sokay though the weather will get more consistently better offering more launch opportunities...:) and more soccer players:(

Well it is the weekend, everybody have a good holiday...

Andy

Hey Fred...

I'm actually finishing up several others (decals possible tonight) that I'm holding off revealing until they're done...nothing earth shattering just assorted kit fare. I had a chicken pot pie for lunch that made me a little gassy fortunately no fire in the rear though...but seriously...I've been hoarding D's from Michael's coupons for the spring fleet because I've built more 24mm birds than 18mm this time oh yeah and also some of the Fliskits Micro to the Maxx models...anyway I've got the SE up on this pedestal where I feel like I need to give it complete attention rather than my "assembly line" treatment to finish her up. Time's been tight for launching and I haven't got to launch since January...a nice bunch of building though including 2 Guillows balsa planes...sokay though the weather will get more consistently better offering more launch opportunities...:) and more soccer players:(

Well it is the weekend, everybody have a good holiday...
I have 11 built and ready to go. **** ground up here is like porridge mixed with half frozen slush though :)
Cheers
fred

Andy

Latest posts

Back