Thrustline and Paypal

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
Due to some strange technical issues, I have not been able to access PayPal and process any of my orders for the past two days. I don't know how long the PayPal site will have intermittent problems but they know about it and are working it.

Thanks for your understanding.
John

Originally posted by flying_silverad
Due to some strange technical issues, I have not been able to access PayPal and process any of my orders for the past two days. I don't know how long the PayPal site will have intermittent problems but they know about it and are working it.

I don't know if it's any reassurance, but it's not just you:
https://www.theregister.com/2004/10/12/paypal_tech_problem/

I've had trouble, too, with logging in and a couple people emailing me saying that they couldn't send an order, but I've had other orders come in in the same time period. Go figure.
I can at least log in now.

I have had trouble as well. I can log in at times, not at others.

D Bachelder

Glad to report at least in the Mid West, were having no trouble with PayPal at all. Had some customers complain on there end about slow response. But weve gotten all our payments. And can ship with no trouble.

so *that* explains it!

sheesh! :)
thanx guys

PayPal spokeswoman Amanda Pires commented that the problems began on friday after some "code enhancements" were added to the site.

What'a'ya wanna bet that their chief "code enhancer" is sweating bullets right about now???

..."come'er boy, let *me* "enhance" yer code for ya..."

Originally posted by jflis
so *that* explains it!

sheesh! :)
thanx guys

PayPal spokeswoman Amanda Pires commented that the problems began on friday after some "code enhancements" were added to the site.

What'a'ya wanna bet that their chief "code enhancer" is sweating bullets right about now???

..."come'er boy, let *me* "enhance" yer code for ya..."

LOL ....yea, and the V.P. of sales giving the "code enhancer" a serious nuggie.:kill:

Just about every company in America has a XXXXsucks.com page.

Can't find in google...

Roachwerkssucks.com
Fliskitssucks.com
Thrustlinesucks.com
SEMROCsucks.com
etc.

Nope, can't find 'em. Maybe we're just not big enough yet!:D

Originally posted by sandman
Can't find in google...

Roachwerkssucks.com
Fliskitssucks.com
Thrustlinesucks.com
SEMROCsucks.com
etc.

naaaa, it's cuz we're all too good! :)

Originally posted by sandman
Can't find in google...

Roachwerkssucks.com
Fliskitssucks.com
Thrustlinesucks.com
SEMROCsucks.com
etc.

I stand corrected.:D

Well looks like everything seems to be getting back to normal. Thanks again for your understanding.

John

Okay, for those of you that use PayPal, you want to hear this. If you are recieving money for whatever reason, check to make sure that some of the transactions havn't slipped into your history folder by mistake.

I could not account for about 6 transactions that appeared to be paid for but there was nothing in PayPal. Bringing the history section up for the dates involved revealed several transactions that other wise did not show up.

If you have a PayPal account, now may be a good time to sweep through it to make sure nothing is "hiding".

Back