Thrustline Aerospace For Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thrustline

Reaction score
Sad but true. After a few months of serious consideration, I feel that instead of trying to do this part time, I should probably sell the business to someone who could take it to the next level.
I will put a package together that will outline what I will sell and I will make the package available for serious inquires only. Interested parties please send letter of intent to email below.
I will be doing an inventory this weekend and will have a package and selling price on or before November 1st, 2009.

This is not something I came to easily. Please, serious inquiry only.

[email protected]

Won't be the same...

John, I understand the decision, but I must say that it was your designs that made Thrustline special.

Hopefully whoever takes over will have the good sense to badger you for continued design input...

If you have the time check out the Mid & High power threads, I've been working the upscales while you've been away... :D

Good Luck!

This is sad to hear but, I know you've given this serious and heartfelt consideration towards it and you know it's in your best interest.

Best wishes to you with this endeavor.

Man, what a bummer John! You made a good stab at getting it going again..Likewise I wish the best for you on your endeavors..mutter..man I KNEW I should have gotten more then 1 Black Shadow kit!..:roll:

Oh, but I have a couple of the 'older' kits in the 'Kit Room' that need some attention now!;)

Yes...major bummer. Sometimes life gets in the way. We understand.

But you've had some very nifty designs that MUST live on. Arapahoe E especially.

Sure hope you stick around and talk rockets every once in a while. My new job has kept me very busy, so I just check into TRF from time to time... so I know where you're coming from.

John

As a small manufacturer myself I can understand what a difficult decision this would be. You have our condolences on this decision but our best wishes for your future.
:cheers:

Last edited:
John,

I wish you the best.

You might consider contacting Semroc and Sunward. You have some really cool rocket designs and I am sure either manufacturer could get the kits in plenty of hobby stores.

Best regards,
Brian

Well John do you really want to sell? I have PM'ed you e-mailed you and no response.

Hopefully you read the posts.

Contact me, I am interested in purchasing.

Well John do you really want to sell? I have PM'ed you e-mailed you and no response.

Hopefully you read the posts.

Contact me, I am interested in purchasing.

If he could responsd THAT fast he wouldn't need to sell :rolleyes: :roll:

good luck with everything John!

Ben

I'm not really sure he wants to sell, I have e-mailed him, PM'ed him and got no response.. whatshould I try next, waving handfulls of 100's at him?

If you are out there.. contact me, I would be very interested...

Any news yet? I think it would be cool if anyone offered these kits an a regular basis because they are/were awesome! Sure would beat the hell out of the lame offerings from Estes last year. Thanks

Last edited:
Any news yet? I think it would be cool if anyone offered these kits an a regular basis because they are/were awesome! Sure would beat the hell out of the lame offerings from Estes last year. Thanks

I've found a great way to get around "lame offerings"... It's called scratch building!:D

I don't know what became of John. The last I heard from him was when he asked me to make up decals for some of his kits and that was the end of it.

So anyway...the decals are ready.:blush:

Anyone have any idea on the latest here?

John hasn't responded to e-mails, since before posting this nearly nine months ago.

Anyone have any idea on the latest here?

John hasn't responded to e-mails, since before posting this nearly nine months ago.

As I responded before, the last time I heard from him was when he asked me to print up some decals for his kits.

After 9 months I still have a bunch of his decals printed.

I'm about to start offering more of those decal set for sale just to get my ink and paper money back.

As I responded before, the last time I heard from him was when he asked me to print up some decals for his kits.

After 9 months I still have a bunch of his decals printed.

I'm about to start offering more of those decal set for sale just to get my ink and paper money back.

Would you have any Mars Probe decals?

Would you have any Mars Probe decals?

No, I don't.

I believe he printed them himself on inkjet paper.

I don't have the file but I do have a built kit I could probably make up decals from that.

Don't know about the stickers he used on it.

Back