Three new ones

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred22

Reaction score
In the last five monthes with launching a new business it's been hard to find time to build and none to launch. I did manage to get three built. One is the zooch soyuz which is awesome to build. I did a Canuck version of the red river stratos along with excelsior decals :) The semroc defender looked to me like a SAM so I tried to create that effect with the paint scheme :)
Cheers
fred

three recent ones.jpg

Nice Job! The Soyuz looks very nice.

What paint did you use on the stratos?

Actually it's Canadian tire krylon paint. Nothing fancy at all :) Thanks for the kind words :)
Cheers
fred

You've got some pretty birds there, Fred. The Soyuz, in particular, turned out real nice. I just got one from the good Doctor and can't wait to get started on it.

You've got some pretty birds there, Fred. The Soyuz, in particular, turned out real nice. I just got one from the good Doctor and can't wait to get started on it.
Thanks man :) i have seen the quality of your work so that is praise indeed :) I am sure you will enjoy the soyuz build :)
Cheers
fred

Nice group of birds, the Stratos in particular looks superb. Do your fingerprints smudge up the paint job?

Man I just wish my workspace was as organized as yours.... :eek:

Thanks guys:) I'll assume you're joking about how organised my workplace is Mikus :) I just roll up a bit of newsaper and shove it in the tail pipe then paint away. I clamp the roll in a work bench to dry so I never touch it. The hard part for me is using light coats. I just love to lather it on :)
Cheers
Fred

Back