• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

three from The Launch Pad: Matra, Martel, bull pup reduced to $50 for all

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxm

Reaction score
DSC_4361.jpgDSC_4362.jpgDSC_4363.jpgDSC_4364.jpg
Listing a whole bunch of rockets...to keep things easy for both of us, a few simple things:
Paypal only, USA only, prices are firm and fair. Do not say "I'll take it!" until you have PP ready to go. Thanks!

$25 shipping.

Last edited:
I tried to buy these from you earlier along with body tubes, rocket parts, Estes Controller and a tomahawk but you didn't want to combine shipping, well you did, then you didn't, after you said you would, then you wouldn't.

I tried to help you out............

And I agree good prices but I would have paid over a $100 in shipping, makes the prices not so good........

I wish you well, but disappointed you changed your mind...........

Lowpuller...you have sent many messages saying you were going to buy many things, but never followed through. You did not ASK about combined shipping...you DECIDED that you wanted to pay only $20 to ship five items...I told you it would be more. There was no agreement there. You were not asked for $100 for shipping.
Then I decided, after a ton of messages from you without any actual sales...that I did not want to do business with you.
Which is where we stand.
Too much trouble from you. Period.
No need to post on any more of my threads, you need to buy from someone else.

These are still for sale.

Just for clarification to others, as I buy things off this forum often, and don't want you to sour my reputation.

I was interested and willing to buy many things, hence the "ton" of PMs from me, 3 total.......

And yes I was interested in paying a fair price for shipping.

I still wish you the best.....

I tried to buy these from you earlier along with body tubes, rocket parts, Estes Controller and a tomahawk but you didn't want to combine shipping, well you did, then you didn't, after you said you would, then you wouldn't.

I tried to help you out............

And I agree good prices but I would have paid over a $100 in shipping, makes the prices not so good........

I wish you well, but disappointed you changed your mind...........

FIrstup...the fact that you say you were "trying to HELP ME OUT" says it all. You are not "helping me out..." doing me a favor..,by buying stuff from me. I am not desperate. I am happy to sell off my stuff for really cheap, but don't need to. Pretty much all of the guys know they are getting a good deal and appreciate it. You do NOT. Which explains much. You are not DOING ME A FAVOR or HELPING ME OUT. I'm not claiming that I am HELPING OUT the buyers, either. They feel they are getting a good deal. But they are paying, too. It's a mutually beneficial thing. Not a FAVOR.

Secondly,,,WHY DID YOU MAKE THAT POST? What did you benefit from it? I kept my mouth shut about the multiple frustrations I had with you...all the time wasted...pretty much suspectibng all along that my time was being wasted, yet still gathering together items, measuring and weighing them, answering each of many queries patiently...
I KEPT IT TO MYSELF. No money had changed hands, I did not feel a need to "WARN" the world against LOWPULLER.
And then...for reasons beyond me...you had to go put up this post "warning" the world against me because I did not accept your lowball offer.
Why would you do that? What did you gain?
Sometimes you just need to learn to PUSH BACK away from the keyboard and NOT SAY ANYTHING. Go take a walk instead.
Otherwise, someone might just chime in with the truth, the other side of the story, and then the folks can decide what they want to think.
Folks...most people online are really nice. When selling stuff, most are really easy to deal with.
And then you have a handful of folks who suck up an inordinate amount of time and energy for naught.
I kept my mouth shut about this person, they did not do that much harm, except waste a bunch of time, but they decided they wanted to harm me, so now you know.
Enough said.
These rockets are still for sale!

I'm dead.........................metaphorically speaking of course...........

Thank you for selling your rockets at good prices and making many people happy.

I wish you well.........

Back