Thread Number 2000

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might as well be the first to reply to the 2000th thread in the coffee house :D

How do you view the total threads created?
it's probably too obvious for me ..lol

(lol... not talking about members post quota ...)

an endless thread about absolutely nothing!
great idea!
:D

Erm well the only way I can think of doing it is adding up all the threads in each forum.

Oh why not...

I guess I could be the first of the people in the 1300 post range to reply here...

Whatever...:p

Jason

I'll be the first one to post without a first thing to post about.... I think.......:eek:

Originally posted by stymye
How do you view the total threads created?
it's probably too obvious for me ..lol

(lol... not talking about members post quota ...)

2000 threads is the Coffee House total. The total forum threads info is located down by the birthdays on the front page.
Currently:
1289 Members
9119 Threads
99,813 posts

SAY were nearing the magic 100,000 post!!!

Originally posted by WiK
What has been started!?!

This is almost as pointless as the infamous fish fights during the Brit Chat! :D

Originally posted by WiK
What has been started!?!

A collaborative, self-referential, meta-communicative informal quantification analysis.

Honest. Really. I'm a scientist; it's my job to find the right big words for stuff.

I am a professional, do not try this at home. They'll just laugh. I know. They laugh at me when I try it at home, that's how I know. Let them laugh. I have a Craftsman 5 pound ball peen free-trajectory, manually targeted kinetic energy trasnference mechanism and I know how to use it.

So.... are we to 100,000 yet?

on an old forum that got cancelled we had something called "the longest thread"

it went on for over 700 pages...

that was fun...

we should throw some sort of massive national trf 100,000 launch day where we all go out, launch whatever we can, and then put all the pics in one thread...

there are 8,337 threads in all the forums combined and 95,133 posts in all the forums combined. I love calculators

Originally posted by karatekicker271
there are 8,337 threads in all the forums combined and 95,133 posts in all the forums combined. I love calculators

Interesting, when you add up the threads and posts with a calculator, you get numbers simialr to those above (moving target). but when you look at the totals on the bottom of the front page, there are 9146m threads and 99942 posts. This is illogical. Does this mean there are some closed forums??:confused: :confused:

at the mustang board that's up to over 4k replies, 269 poages the way my preferences are set...

:)

i wonder if the rocket geeks can match the gearheads?
lol!

*draws line in the sand*

i double-dog DARE you!
;)

Originally posted by Elapid
at the mustang board that's up to over 4k replies, 269 poages the way my preferences are set...

:)

i wonder if the rocket geeks can match the gearheads?
lol!

*draws line in the sand*

i double-dog DARE you!
;)

Is this not what the discussion regarding setting a new max users online record and membership drive was for?

Everybody should bring in a new member, and we'll arrange for everyone to meet at the moon landing party, upping the traffic in the process.

Originally posted by SwingWing
Interesting, when you add up the threads and posts with a calculator, you get numbers simialr to those above (moving target). but when you look at the totals on the bottom of the front page, there are 9146m threads and 99942 posts. This is illogical. Does this mean there are some closed forums??:confused: :confused:

No, just Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle in action. Or something.

Is there a moderator's forum that we mere mortals can't see? Maybe deleted threads are still in the system but not visible?

Back