This weeks newest decals from stickershock

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Ok I'm trying to do this in weekly (maybe two week) announcements so there is not so many threads going.

I may have already announced some of these, if so sorry for the duplicate!

Black Brant II

Estes Swift

Nike-x

and

Estes Screamer

These are all available in almost any size, and are made of 5 year rated Vinyl, they are easy to apply and they will look great for years to come!

I am offering them at introductory prices, so get them while they are hot.

Thanks for looking and keep the ideas coming, I love the input!

Mark

swift image.jpg

DSC00338.JPG

nike-x image.jpg

Screamer.jpg

Last edited:
I just picked up a Cosmodrome BBII. And here you have the decals. I see you got a Photon Disruptor as well, you big copy cat. :D:D:D

I just picked up a Cosmodrome BBII. And here you have the decals. I see you got a Photon Disruptor as well, you big copy cat. :D:D:D

copy cat? ME, no i make what people want....
I can read your mind Tim.....
you are going to build one of these soon....

call me when you're ready for cool decals for it..

tri.gif

I have a Cosmosdrome BB kit in the attic. But your website is too dark and is not, in my opinion, "friendly". I do not mean this as a negative, but it does not make me want to explore it. This is from someone who has been in the hobby since '67. Perhaps you can make you pages against a white screen and not black. Some of us have really interesting glasses lenses...;)

Chas

I have a Cosmosdrome BB kit in the attic. But your website is too dark and is not, in my opinion, "friendly". I do not mean this as a negative, but it does not make me want to explore it. This is from someone who has been in the hobby since '67. Perhaps you can make you pages against a white screen and not black. Some of us have really interesting glasses lenses...;)

Chas

thats alot of changes... but I'll take it into consideration.

Back