Quantcast

This weeks newest decals from stickershock

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

stickershock23

Never Fly Naked
Reaction score
Ok I'm trying to do this in weekly (maybe two week) announcements so there is not so many threads going.

I may have already announced some of these, if so sorry for the duplicate!

Black Brant II

Estes Swift

Nike-x

and

Estes Screamer

These are all available in almost any size, and are made of 5 year rated Vinyl, they are easy to apply and they will look great for years to come!

I am offering them at introductory prices, so get them while they are hot.

Thanks for looking and keep the ideas coming, I love the input!

Mark

swift image.jpg

DSC00338.JPG

nike-x image.jpg

Screamer.jpg

Last edited:

kelltym88

Reaction score
I just picked up a Cosmodrome BBII. And here you have the decals. I see you got a Photon Disruptor as well, you big copy cat. :D:D:D

stickershock23

Never Fly Naked
Reaction score
I just picked up a Cosmodrome BBII. And here you have the decals. I see you got a Photon Disruptor as well, you big copy cat. :D:D:D
copy cat? ME, no i make what people want....
I can read your mind Tim.....
you are going to build one of these soon....

call me when you're ready for cool decals for it..

tri.gif

Buzzard

Reaction score
I have a Cosmosdrome BB kit in the attic. But your website is too dark and is not, in my opinion, "friendly". I do not mean this as a negative, but it does not make me want to explore it. This is from someone who has been in the hobby since '67. Perhaps you can make you pages against a white screen and not black. Some of us have really interesting glasses lenses...;)

Chas

stickershock23

Never Fly Naked
Reaction score
I have a Cosmosdrome BB kit in the attic. But your website is too dark and is not, in my opinion, "friendly". I do not mean this as a negative, but it does not make me want to explore it. This is from someone who has been in the hobby since '67. Perhaps you can make you pages against a white screen and not black. Some of us have really interesting glasses lenses...;)

Chas
thats alot of changes... but I'll take it into consideration.