This week's (19 Nov.) Composite Warehouse sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full scale Arcas for $200 bucks... I just paid $420 over last weekend... ouch.

Prometheus is tempting...

I'm just glad it's not the 3" Bullpup. I would not be able to resist :)

That might lead to be very costly in the long run because I might fall in love with fiberglass kits and I'm not a level 1 either

-Bob

Does Composite Warehouse include bulkplates with their nosecones? (When ordered as a component.) It does not say on their website one way or the other.

TIA,

Tony

Dang i would have been all over that ARCAS kit if I didn’t have one all ready. I’ve been itching to build a bigger kit so fingers crossed for next week

I resisted. This morning they're both still available. I could no longer resist and bought a Prometheus.
Same here. Had it in my cart last night; talked myself out of it... then... Went this morning, saw it was still available (natural color only) and bought the Prometheus... [ Doghouse here I come. ]

That one caught my eye.

Is it two separate sets of 3 fins each, or a single set built to look like split fins?
It’s two separate fins. It’s not a hard build. Nice quality FG parts. Used Proline epoxy for the entire build and fin fillets. Sprayed the entire rocket with dull coat.

I didn't see this until today and now both of them are sold out :(

I would have liked to buy both, but a 4.5" Arcas with a 98mm motor mount for $200? Definitely would have been all-in on that one.

Will have to make it a point to keep checking the CW website daily to check for sales.

Would absolutely love to see the 7" AMRAAM and/or the 9" Tomahawk go on sale!

So I am aware there is going to be some lag time between ordering and shipping. Before I bug anyone at Composite Warehouse does anyone here have any idea what that amount of time will be?

Wow. That is a good deal for the Arcas. Papa Elf has been a good elf this year but I'll have to pass on it because I need my money for Christmas presents for family and new clothes :D (The DXL in Harrisburg closed, so I am going to shop at the one down in Cincinnati while I am down there and get some much needed shirts)

Just got my Prometheus... nicely made kit, and the color is awesome. It came with stepped AV bay bulkplates, and a drilled bulkplate for the NC coupler which will get glued in and the hole drilled out for a 38mm NC AV bay tube.

Back