This could turn ugly!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
The start of "Reputa the Beautah" Again, Im pushing the time limit. Wanted to start this last week. Last week not so good. My bro got hurt and was air-vac to hospital and my wifes friend passed away.Anywhoo-I hope to get-r-done. Scotty Dog

ugly1.JPG

ugly2.JPG

ugly.JPG

Last edited:
Well,I didnt get-r-done in time for the UGLIES contest.As some of you may know,my brother is going thru some tough times cuz of a head injury.I planned on finishing "Reputa" Friday as I had the day off myself to go to Doc.Well my bro got a ride up to my house Thursday night.Wanted to spend some time resting up in the mountians.NOT! Friday when I got home from my Doc visit I found my brother was not so good.I had to get him back down to Manchester were he is from so he would be by his Doc and the hospital. Saturday I had planned to go to the White Mountian Boogie N Blues Fest with a friend on our bikes.My wife told me to go,get away and enjoy it .We did go and it was a well needed break from it all. I had a part in this months theme and feel bad I didnt get to enter a rocket.As they say(whoever they are?) Life is what happens while your making plans to do other things.Anywhoo-I see some real uglies got entered and thats good. Good Luck to all. Scotty Dog

That's o.k. Could you get'r done for September CMASS? I'd love to call for an "all trash" Drag race!

.:D

Latest posts

Back