Third rocket show on tonight

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonshiprider

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
0
Hey all! Just one more quick heads up.Final show in the three part rocket series on Discovery Channel airs tonight."How High Can You Fly? airs tonight at 8 and 11 pm Eastern.It also airs again on Saturday at 1 pm Eastern.
 
I got to see this one. At least now I know a bit of the ling :D

Seriously though, my son kept on saying "Whoa!" every time they had a launch! He thought it was the cooling thing in the world. However, I think he thought the cato was cooler :p

Tom
 
Yeah, the "Cow-to" was pretty spectacular. That whole episode is pretty amazing. All three are, actually. My boss still has my video from when I taped them the first time they aired back to back to back. I need to get that back from him.

My favorite is still the Big Daddy with the big green motor...

Loopy
 
Originally posted by Loopy
Yeah, the "Cow-to" was pretty spectacular. That whole episode is pretty amazing. All three are, actually. My boss still has my video from when I taped them the first time they aired back to back to back. I need to get that back from him.

My favorite is still the Big Daddy with the big green motor...

Loopy

I know some of the guys personally who built the Big Daddy.

It was powered by three AMW M1850 Green Gorilla motors along with three CTI J400SS motors although the flame and smoke from the M motors blocked out the black smoke effect from the three J's.

It also has an interchangeable motor mount for single EX O motors as well.
 
Originally posted by Tom Knighton


Seriously though, my son kept on saying "Whoa!" every time they had a launch! He thought it was the cooling thing in the world. However, I think he thought the cato was cooler :p

Tom

Neil McGilvray, of the Udder Madness group with the Big Cow, was quoted on the show as saying "What could go wrong? It's a rocket." His other well known saying is "when rockets go right they are cool, when they go wrong they're really cool."

The Big Cow was super cool.

Chuck
 
Originally posted by Chuck Rudy
Neil McGilvray, of the Udder Madness group with the Big Cow, was quoted on the show as saying "What could go wrong? It's a rocket." His other well known saying is "when rockets go right they are cool, when they go wrong they're really cool."

The Big Cow was super cool.

Chuck

I've actually said somethig similar to my wife. I told her that on one hand, I can lanch a rocket high into the air. On the other, I could blow something up.

Where is the downside??? ;)

Tom
 
Back
Top