They'll Be Back...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rokitflite

Reaction score
Rokitflite kits that is...

For those interested, I have made the new molds I needed and am in the process of casting the parts to get Odyssey and Fake Wulf kits together. I plan to have them done by the end of the month... Hopefully much sooner!

kit parts.jpg

PMSS4e.jpg

Sky Promo med.jpg

Great news for all!!!!!!!

Masterworks both.

Wait, so what are the prices for the Odyssey and the Fake Wulf?

I'm torn between shouting hooray and something I can't repeat here.

I am very interested but discretionary spending has dropped to well below zero.

I hope this goes well for you (as it usually does).

Thanks all!

Josh,
The Odyssey will be $44 plus shipping, the Fake Wulf, $28 plus shipping.

Shameless plug for the kits I have built both but just realized I need to take some pics of the Wulf

Now wheres that camera at .................

:D

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

Yep, better jump on these while you can. These are some of the highest quality kits I've seen. Excellent parts, instructions, and packaging...it doesn't get much better.

Mark me down for a Fake Wulf! Yep, ANOTHER one..I PROMISE to actually FOLLOW the instructions this time! Honest!:rolleyes: ;)

Mark me down for a Fake Wulf! Yep, ANOTHER one..I PROMISE to actually FOLLOW the instructions this time! Honest!:rolleyes: ;)

OK, I'm gonna hold you to that Jon! I wanna see rounded edges on balsa parts and stuff facing the right direction!;)

Oh good, I need a new Odyssey as mine lies in heap of pieces after a very ill advised, windy night flight.

Yep, better jump on these while you can. These are some of the highest quality kits I've seen. Excellent parts, instructions, and packaging...it doesn't get much better.
I second this. The parts are great quality, and the completed builds are great!

While the builds are somewhat complex, the instructions are so good that even a total neophyte can follow them. And Scott includes many, many photos of his hands building the kits, so it's really easy to see what the instructions are talking about.

Last edited:
Jeeze... No pressure here guys! I will be working feverishly the next few days and giving the Alps a good decal workout I promise!:)

Jeeze... No pressure here guys! I will be working feverishly the next few days and giving the Alps a good decal workout I promise!:)

At least you didin't sand your fingertips off at the meeting Saturday.

kj

What happened to "laying in bed watching Battlefield 360 all day"? Besides, I think my Odyssey kit extra decals and bits and pieces in it......doesn't say much for quality control...:rolleyes:

If there are any left, I'll be interested in a Fake Wolf!

I just wanted to warn you guys about Scott's Oddyssey kit. It can turn into a rocket you won't want to fly........:D

I have a little more to do to this kit like a satin dull coat and paint a few details, but it does turn into a cool rocket. It looks great aginst my Flis Farscape.

odd1.JPG

ODD2.JPG

ODD3.JPG

ODD4.JPG

ODD6.JPG

Back