The "Zagger"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxxREKxxx

Reaction score
It started out life a s an Estes Star Dart but it's got a whole new attitude now compliments of my 7 year old daughter. Actually it's the design that she sent into the contest that was in the package. We built it together and I put the base coat on, she did the Zags. We will probably run a streamer on this as it will really fly on anything bigger than an A. It's her first rocket!

Originally posted by REK
It started out life a s an Estes Star Dart but it's got a whole new attitude now compliments of my 7 year old daughter. Actually it's the design that she sent into the contest that was in the package. We built it together and I put the base coat on, she did the Zags. We will probably run a streamer on this as it will really fly on anything bigger than an A. It's her first rocket!

Very vivid paint job! I agree with the usage of the A. Being that it is her first rocket, you wouldn't want the loss of it to break her heart.

Like the colours :D

Definitie "Caption Competition" photo that !

My Entry ..... "Thought Bubbles ......... Daddy doesnt know this is just the 1/8 scale model of my Level 3 Certification Rocket ......"

Paul

Back