THE ULTIMATE HIGH POWER CHARGE CANISTER

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryT

Reaction score
TheBlastcapLogo1.jpg
NEW! THE BLASTCAP @ www.blastcaprocketry.com

Last edited:
Gary,

Just placed an order for (2) Small pairs. They look very nice, I'll let you know how they work out... :)

Cheers!

Justin

Nice!

While they're on the lathe, maybe pop some groves in so they can be snap-ringed and countersunk into the bulkheads.

Hi Gary:
I moved this over to the vendor forum since it is a product announcement. No disrespect intended. Good luck with the new product line!
Best wishes,
Will

Very nice Gary! Will have to order a couple pair of the large ones for my L3 rocket..:) But, gotta wait til next Wednesday when I get paid..Poco denero right now..sigh..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Are the small size small enough to use on a wildman jr. or darkstar kit??

Probably.

The Small Blastcap specs:

* Height - 1.25"

* Diameter - .75"

* Total weight with screw - 16 grams.

* Black powder capacity - 4 grams

As Scott said probably yes, It all depends on how you have your AV-bay bulk plates set up. U-Bolt, Eye bolt, E-Match connector etc.

The "Small Size" Blastcaps will be back in stock on Wednesday. However I will be leaving for Red Glare 8 on Thursday. All 3 sizes will be available for sale at the launch, Any orders placed via the web page during that time will ship out on Monday.

Thanks! Gary T.

John:
Good talking to you on the field yesterday. Thanks again for your purchase. -G-

Back