The 'TRF Traveling Box 'o Parts' thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He used to be. He is the one who started me in 1968 but sadly after discovering my sister in law in 73 he lost interested in any hobby except , well you know....

Well I'm guessing the traveling box has traveled as far as it's going to? LOL. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Well at least It made it back to the point of origin. Maybe he'll get it moving again soon. The Wanderer was nearly renamed The Squatter he kept it so long. 😁

Hello all, my dearest apologies.

i had emergency back surgery last week, I’m slowly getting life back to normal all things considered.
I have my father picking up the labeled packages to ship out tomorrow.
The parts box is going @CPUTommy
The traveler is going to @Wally Ferrer

with my current incapacitation I’m curious if @MikeyDSlagle would be willing to take my role, as I will be hit or miss for the next Few months.

thank you all for your patience.

jeff Barney

Oh my !!
Hope your recovery goes well and your pain level low!
Never have to apologize for life's curves.
Hope everyday is better than the one before.

Hello all, my dearest apologies.

i had emergency back surgery last week, I’m slowly getting life back to normal all things considered.
I have my father picking up the labeled packages to ship out tomorrow.
The parts box is going @CPUTommy
The traveler is going to @Wally Ferrer

with my current incapacitation I’m curious if @MikeyDSlagle would be willing to take my role, as I will be hit or miss for the next Few months.

thank you all for your patience.

jeff Barney

@jbrracer
Send me your list of participants and all pertinent information. I'll do what I can

I'm sure emergency surgery sucks but I hope it helps your back situation. No apologies necessary Jeff. My prayers go out to you.

Mikey, please remove me from the list for the second round.
I'll make a note. ;)

I haven't gotten the official list and all the info yet. When I receive all addresses and contact info I will come back here and post that I have taken over. Until then I will be having to wade through this thread and piece together a list.

So where is this box? Hasn't been an update in a month. Curious what is going on. I am waiting to hear back from @jbrracer to see if I still need to take over.

@CPUTommy Has it made it to you yet?

Wanderer coming back around got me thinking about the box-o-parts. Do we know who has it, or where it is?

Wanderer coming back around got me thinking about the box-o-parts. Do we know who has it, or where it is?
Last I knew it had gone back to its point of origin. @jbrracer had it and was adding to it. I was to take over but he never gave me all the info on participants. I'm assuming it is still with him.

Back