The TRF Cookbook

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the middle may have been slightly soft. Give it another 10-20 minutes in the oven. Or go with it as is, I'd certainly eat a slice or six. :)

Best -- Terry

It's time for a nice smoker full of jerky..
First,
Take these

IMG_0309.jpg

and these

IMG_0310.jpg

and an onion and a few tomatoes for acid, and wayyy too much garlic
and put it in a food processor with some salt, pepper, and white motor cleaning vinegar. ( leave out the dawn ).
Then get 2 big top rounds of beef and
side bar- I never liked pork loin, the rund long cut of pork.
It's super lean, a small fat cap, but zero fat within the meat.
Everytime I try it it comes out tough.
What makes a perfect cut of meat to make jerky out of ??
Lean, lean,, not fat..
Jerky doesn't reach temp or time to render fat.
A lean cut is best.
When I was at the meat section picking up the top round I see the pork loin and figured what the heck..
I'm already making the marinade, may as well give it a try.
Slice all meat thin, put in a bowl with the marinade, mix well, make certain all of the meat gets coated, put in vacuum bags..
Refrigerate for 3 days..
Then, in the smoker it goes..

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

I hafta go out at 4 and tend..

Teddy

I think this one should have “life changing” as part of the recipe title.

Teaser...

986E9EF3-7B14-4998-8D20-B3D6147D93C6.jpeg

Chicken Shawarma as good as my favorite Turkish restaurant, which I had previously thought impossible. This is a complicated marinade with 20+ ingredients, but well worth the effort.

Directly from here: https://amiraspantry.com/chicken-shawarma-recipe/

Only changes are I leave out the cayenne, sub more orange juice for white vinegar, and cook on the grill (40 min indirect, finish to 165 on flame) as I have wood handled kabob skewers.

Serve with rice pilaf, hummus, fresh veg/salad, and shawarma sauce.

C4634610-5C9B-415A-AFF5-8DCD7D7631B3.jpeg

A4788581-7DFC-4B16-A8EB-336835D04AB8.jpeg

Chili tonight to celebrate the incoming cooler weather.

PSX_20200920_185320.jpg

This is a small batch and what I made tonight. Went more mild than usual for my son's sake. The recipe isn't set in stone, but this is what I typically use.

1 medium white onion, diced fine
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 Jalapeno peppers diced with the seeds and ribs. This is medium to me, I often use 2 or 3 Serrano peppers instead, or add a pinch of Carolina Reaper powder if I want the chili hot.
4 cloves of garlic, minced on a microplane grater.

2 tablespoons Spice Island Chili Powder. I hardly ever recommend brand names for spices, but this is a good Chili powder.
1 tablespoon Cumin
1 tablespoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne

1 pound 85/15 ground beef. 80/20 and 70/30 will be too greasy, leaner meat will be too dry.

1 15 oz can of crushed tomatoes
1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes, NOT drained
1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed.

First, prep everything and mix the dry spices in a small bowl. Once you add the garlic and bloom the spices in the hot oil you need to work quick to avoid burning them. You can cook this all in one big pot if you like. An enameled Dutch oven is perfect.

Sautee the onions, red peppers, and chilis in a little olive oil until they are soft.

Next add the garlic and stir frequently until the smell hits your nose. Add the dry spices and stir until the it is well mixed with the onion mixture. You will smell the chili powder, then add the meat and stir until it is broken up. Let the meat cook until it is just no longer pink. It can be hard to tell due to the red spices, but the meat will have plenty of time to fully cook anyway.

Once the meat is cooked lower the heat to a simmer. Don't drain the grease, there is too much flavor. Add both cans tomatoes and beans. Simmer for at least 4 hours, but the longer the better.

Enjoy.

Sausage Gravy, Southern Style

This recipe is one of those that is dependent on where you live and what's available. I'm giving COOKING directions, rather than amounts, because strict amounts work for me, but may not work for you. So watch what you're cooking, and learn a bit.

Born and raised in central PA (some say that's redneck south area) but lived in KY 1979-85 and again 1988-present. Not a whole lotta stuff to be proud about when it comes to this state (education, unemployment, smokers, etc.,) but when it comes to cooking I picked up a few decent recipes down here. And Biscuits and Gravy can't be beat. Don't wanna mess with biscuits? No worries, whole-wheat toast is pretty decent and makes you pretend it was a healthy meal. Hope no lifelong KY folk come gunning at me because of that last. ;)

First: fry up a pound of bulk sausage. No, not them weiner things! No skins! Medium high, chopping into bits with the most convenient impliment. You don't want just that uniform gray that says "this stuff won't kill you, everything's dead". You want as much of the crispy brown goodness on the surface as possible without burning the sausage (careful!). The more of that brown, the more flavor. Cast-iron skillet and metal spatula works well here. Scrape the bottom often.

All-purpose flour: As much as the sausage grease/liquid will soak up. At least a couple tablespoons, possibly more, even much more. Keep adding a little at a time till the flour/fat mix has the consistency of mustard, or a bit thicker. This is called a "roux" by fancy people but it's just "thickenin'" down here.

Liquid: some use only milk, or even half-and-half. Getting more than enough fat from the sausage IMHO. I add about 1 1/2 - 2 cups of milk at most, then add water from then on, stirring almost constantly (whisk!) to get the right consistency. Salt, lots of pepper, taste, repeat til you like what you taste. What you like is up to you, as long as your arteries approve. I like something a little thicker than ketchup, not quite up to mayonnaise, and lots of fine-ground pepper, but that's me. If it's me, it serves two: my breakfast today, and my breakfast tomorrow. If I have company, 4 - 8. :D

Best -- Terry
PS: I have just one biscuit recipe that's worth more than a three-year-old's snot, and I'll dig it out and post it. The prized "southern" biscuits IMHO aren't a whole lot better than compressed sawdust. Okay, pretty white sawdust. With butter flavor. You satisfied?:)

This recipe is one of those that is dependent on where you live and what's available. I'm giving COOKING directions, rather than amounts, because strict amounts work for me, but may not work for you. So watch what you're cooking, and learn a bit.

Born and raised in central PA (some say that's redneck south area) but lived in KY 1979-85 and again 1988-present. Not a whole lotta stuff to be proud about when it comes to this state (education, unemployment, smokers, etc.,) but when it comes to cooking I picked up a few decent recipes down here. And Biscuits and Gravy can't be beat. Don't wanna mess with biscuits? No worries, whole-wheat toast is pretty decent and makes you pretend it was a healthy meal. Hope no lifelong KY folk come gunning at me because of that last. ;)

First: fry up a pound of bulk sausage. No, not them weiner things! No skins! Medium high, chopping into bits with the most convenient impliment. You don't want just that uniform gray that says "this stuff won't kill you, everything's dead". You want as much of the crispy brown goodness on the surface as possible without burning the sausage (careful!). The more of that brown, the more flavor. Cast-iron skillet and metal spatula works well here. Scrape the bottom often.

All-purpose flour: As much as the sausage grease/liquid will soak up. At least a couple tablespoons, possibly more, even much more. Keep adding a little at a time till the flour/fat mix has the consistency of mustard, or a bit thicker. This is called a "roux" by fancy people but it's just "thickenin'" down here.

Liquid: some use only milk, or even half-and-half. Getting more than enough fat from the sausage IMHO. I add about 1 1/2 - 2 cups of milk at most, then add water from then on, stirring almost constantly (whisk!) to get the right consistency. Salt, lots of pepper, taste, repeat til you like what you taste. What you like is up to you, as long as your arteries approve. I like something a little thicker than ketchup, not quite up to mayonnaise, and lots of fine-ground pepper, but that's me. If it's me, it serves two: my breakfast today, and my breakfast tomorrow. If I have company, 4 - 8. :D

Best -- Terry
PS: I have just one biscuit recipe that's worth more than a three-year-old's snot, and I'll dig it out and post it. The prized "southern" biscuits IMHO aren't a whole lot better than compressed sawdust. Okay, pretty white sawdust. With butter flavor. You satisfied?:)
I don't know how you can be so right and so wrong in the same post, but there it is. Soft red winter wheat, cold butter. Now I am hungry.

Best -- Terry

You been eaten the wrong southern biscuits then.....nothing beats Momma's or any of my Grannies and Great Grannies on my Mom's side biscuits, might just be the best on Lookout Mtn, GA.

Sausage gravy...one of my all time favorite comfort foods, right next to a huge pot of spaghetti and marinara sauce. Mrs just doesn’t understand some ”American” comfort, so they are a long time between my helpings.
Reading this makes me want to real out the cast iron.

Honey Glazed Carrots, and a good cod recipe link.

Goes well with any light or "fresh" tasting kinda meal.

Honey Glazed Carrots
- Peel and course chop (a size where you want between 1 and 2 pieces per bite) 1-1.5 lbs carrots.
- Blanch in salted water (~5-7 min) until just tender then shock in ice water to avoid mush-ification.
- In a large non-stick pan at medium heat mix 2 Tbsp butter, 2 Tbsp honey and 1 Tbsp lemon juice.
- Add carrots, adjust salt and pepper as needed, and cook until carrots glaze (~4-5 min).
- Sprinkle with 2 Tbs fresh parsley.

Served these last night with couscous and this (highly recommended, at least by me) cod recipe: https://bakerbynature.com/pan-seared-cod-in-white-wine-tomato-basil-sauce/

Only tweaks to the cod recipe are that I use 2 lbs of cod loin, 5 cloves of garlic, add 2 Tbs fresh parsley prior to serving, and I use a lid during the cooking of the cod because of the thickness of the cod loin. To cook the cod just to an internal temp of 145 deg F you add the sauce back in around 135 deg F, so it gets hot around the time the fish finishes cooking.

Chili tonight to celebrate the incoming cooler weather.

View attachment 432306

This is a small batch and what I made tonight. Went more mild than usual for my son's sake. The recipe isn't set in stone, but this is what I typically use.

1 medium white onion, diced fine
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 Jalapeno peppers diced with the seeds and ribs. This is medium to me, I often use 2 or 3 Serrano peppers instead, or add a pinch of Carolina Reaper powder if I want the chili hot.
4 cloves of garlic, minced on a microplane grater.

2 tablespoons Spice Island Chili Powder. I hardly ever recommend brand names for spices, but this is a good Chili powder.
1 tablespoon Cumin
1 tablespoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne

1 pound 85/15 ground beef. 80/20 and 70/30 will be too greasy, leaner meat will be too dry.

1 15 oz can of crushed tomatoes
1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes, NOT drained
1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed.

First, prep everything and mix the dry spices in a small bowl. Once you add the garlic and bloom the spices in the hot oil you need to work quick to avoid burning them. You can cook this all in one big pot if you like. An enameled Dutch oven is perfect.

Sautee the onions, red peppers, and chilis in a little olive oil until they are soft.

Next add the garlic and stir frequently until the smell hits your nose. Add the dry spices and stir until the it is well mixed with the onion mixture. You will smell the chili powder, then add the meat and stir until it is broken up. Let the meat cook until it is just no longer pink. It can be hard to tell due to the red spices, but the meat will have plenty of time to fully cook anyway.

Once the meat is cooked lower the heat to a simmer. Don't drain the grease, there is too much flavor. Add both cans tomatoes and beans. Simmer for at least 4 hours, but the longer the better.

Enjoy.

Ohh mannn,
You guys are killin me..
That chili sounds like a great idea with the temp change..
I'm first learning to cook with cumin..
Not so good at first.
I don't know why.
And by my standards you have a lot of it in that chili..
I'd like to follow that one just to rest out what the cumin does there..

Best -- Terry

That just sounds incredible Terry..
That's a favorite of mine that I've never tried to make..
I was just diagnosed with Celiac disease so I'm learning to substitute potato flour or rice flour for white flour ( I can't have gluten any more )..
When I get more betterer at jiving out the different flour and not noticing a difference in the finished product you bet I'm going to try that one..

I did a Texas style brisket in the smoker yesterday..
I did one 2 weeks ago, as always great taste, it's the juiciness and tenderness thats a trick to get jived out..
I got it though..
This one came out smokin ( get it )..
My best ever brisket..
Dry rub it a day before. ( It's a big thick cut of meat, not a rack of babybacks, don't be shy with the rub )..
It goes in at 3 AM at 240..
At about 10 AM or 150 - 155 wrap it in peach paper.. Put a little moisture in the wrap with the meat..
You can bump up the temp while it's in the wrap..
At 3 or so remove it from the wrap and put it back in the smoke to reset the bark..
At 4 it comes out to rest under a tent..
You're not supposed to touch it till 5..
That never seems to work out though, lol..

Teddy

IMG_0314.jpeg

Best -- Terry

I did a Texas style brisket in the smoker yesterday..
I did one 2 weeks ago, as always great taste, it's the juiciness and tenderness thats a trick to get jived out..
I got it though..
This one came out smokin ( get it )..
My best ever brisket..
Dry rub it a day before. ( It's a big thick cut of meat, not a rack of babybacks, don't be shy with the rub )..
It goes in at 3 AM at 240..
At about 10 AM or 150 - 155 wrap it in peach paper.. Put a little moisture in the wrap with the meat..
You can bump up the temp while it's in the wrap..
At 3 or so remove it from the wrap and put it back in the smoke to reset the bark..
At 4 it comes out to rest under a tent..
You're not supposed to touch it till 5..
That never seems to work out though, lol..

Teddy

View attachment 432421

I'm trying really hard to eat healthy, and you guys are killin' me...I just convinced myself that non-deep fried fish and vegetables are yummy. Then I come here to see sausage gravy and giant slabs of smoked beef.

I'll focus on living vicariously for now, and building my recipe queue for 20 lbs from now.

I'm trying really hard to eat healthy, and you guys are killin' me...I just convinced myself that non-deep fried fish and vegetables are yummy. Then I come here to see sausage gravy and giant slabs of smoked beef.

I'll focus on living vicariously for now, and building my recipe queue for 20 lbs from now.

hahahahahahhaha

Comon man,,
They ARE yummy..
And the brisket IS good for you..
Everyone is different,,
I have a serious problem with carbs, but fat and protein sit well with me..

Hey Chris,,
Try a piece of Swai..
You'll find it in your local fish market..
It's the most delish fish ever..
Sprinkle a fillet with whatever..
Put it in a hot pan with a lil peanut oil..
My all time favorite piece of fish..

Teddy

hahahahahahhaha

Comon man,,
They ARE yummy..
And the brisket IS good for you..
Everyone is different,,
I have a serious problem with carbs, but fat and protein sit well with me..

Hey Chris,,
Try a piece of Swai..
You'll find it in your local fish market..
It's the most delish fish ever..
Sprinkle a fillet with whatever..
Put it in a hot pan with a lil peanut oil..
My all time favorite piece of fish..

Teddy

Swai, had to google that. "Asian Catfish", indigenous to Vietnam. If I don't see it sooner, I'll check my favorite Asian market next time I'm there, as that market is very Vietnamese focused I'm sure I will be able to get it there.

Also, I agree with you that there is nothing wrong with some smoked beef now and then. With a lot of meats it isn't the meat itself that is so unhealthy, but the way we prep and serve it. I've been doing A LOT more cooking on the grill. I did tritip on Saturday actually. That brisket of yours looks epic, incidentally.

Chili Steak and Spicy Corn Relish Sandwiches

Here's the deal: this recipe is one of the top 3 most delicious things I've ever made. It's from a 1994 issue of Bon Appetit, and as far as I can tell is not on the web. I have made it many times. Unfortunately, my wife is a vegetarian and my daughter won't eat anything like this, so it has been a long time since I've made or eaten it. This makes me sad.

Therefore I am hoping against hope that *someone* who reads this will make it and and let me know, that I may enjoy it vicariously. I promise it is really really good and you won't be sorry. Do not skimp on the corn relish, it is a key component.

1) Spicy corn relish (note: this is somewhat more than you need just for the sandwiches.)

2 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 3 ears) or frozen and thawed
1 cup chopped red onion
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
1 cup cider vinegar
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
1 4-oz can diced mild green chiles, drained
1/3 cup golden brown sugar, packed
2 tbsp Coleman’s dry mustard
2 1/4 teasp mustard seeds
2 teasp garlic, finely chopped

Combine all ingredients in heavy large saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, simmer until almost all liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes. Cool completely. Stores well in the fridge for several days. Bring to room temp before using.

2) Chili-rubbed Steak

4 teasp ground cumin
1 tbsp chili powder
2 teasp salt
2 teasp ground pepper
1 teasp ground coriander
1/2 teasp cayenne pepper
2 1-lb flank steaks

Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Generously rub both sides of each flank steak with spice mixture. Cover and chill from 1-8 hours.

Grill over medium high heat or in preheated broiler (comes out great either way), about 4 minutes per side for medium rare. Cool at least 5 minutes before cutting, or can be made 1 day ahead; cover and chill). Slice steaks diagonally across the grain into thin slices.

3) Sandwiches

Generously pile steak and corn relish on some good crusty bread or a roll and have at it. Top with watercress or other green if desired. Yum.

Swai, had to google that. "Asian Catfish", indigenous to Vietnam. If I don't see it sooner, I'll check my favorite Asian market next time I'm there, as that market is very Vietnamese focused I'm sure I will be able to get it there.

Also, I agree with you that there is nothing wrong with some smoked beef now and then. With a lot of meats it isn't the meat itself that is so unhealthy, but the way we prep and serve it. I've been doing A LOT more cooking on the grill. I did tritip on Saturday actually. That brisket of yours looks epic, incidentally.
Swai isn't hard to find its usually frozen, typically the stuff you find here in the States is farmed Swai.

Burning dinner is also chemistry, albeit of a different sort. 😉 My elder daughter has been quite skilled at that kind of chemistry.:D

Actually, John, you're far more correct than you might know. Believe it or not, *every* chemist/prof (but one) that I've known over the years has enjoyed cooking and/or baking of some sort, and most had what they'd call a specialty or two. In 1973 I started college chemistry, and in the 47 years since, I've known exactly one purported chemist/prof who could not cook or bake worth a rat's gluteus. Turned out to be a most untrustworthy individual who (A) was the subject of numerous complaints from colleagues and underlings; (B) generated inappropriately simple projects for his underlings, in order to appear productive; (C) ended up being demoted when he refused to follow an order from his immediate superior.:angiefavorite:

Best -- Terry
@prfesser You might find this interesting. :)

https://www.instructables.com/id/The-Science-of-Biscuits/

Ultralight biscuits

I apologize sincerely to the forum, I should have been more specific in my earlier post. Every biscuit recipe I've ever tried (but this one) has yielded dry, sandy-feeling biscuits. Canned biscuit dough produces very tasty...bread. Them's ain't not biscuits. Every biscuit I've eaten from a restaurant has been pretty much the same, except for (I'm really, really sorry to say this) Hardee's and McDonald's biscuits. I don't like to think about how much fat is in those.

I welcome recipes for biscuits that are fluffy and moist, and don't feel like you're swallowing cornmeal, please post. Here's my recipe. Yes, it's pretty high in fat and quite messy, but very good:

1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp baking soda
3 Tbsp cold butter, cut into small pieces
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1 cup buttermilk (or a bit more)
1 cup all-purpose flour

Oven at 475 F, spray an 8" round cake pan with cooking spray.

Mix self-rising flour with salt and soda. Add cold butter*** and cut it in with a pastry blender, or work with your fingertips until the lumps are no larger than small peas. Stir in buttermilk and allow to stand 2-3 minutes. The dough will be very wet.

Pour all purpose flour onto a plate, and flour your hands well. Scoop about 2 Tbsp of dough into the flour and sprinkle some over the dough. Gently pick up that clump of dough and shape it into a ball by passing it back and forth between your well-floured hands, shaking off excess flour. Drop it into the center of the pan.

Repeat with 9 more clumps of dough, surrounding the one in the center. Brush with melted butter, bake 16-18 minutes until golden brown and delicious. Allow to cool a bit before serving.

***Alternative: freeze the butter, then shred it into the flour. Toss the two together, then add the buttermilk. Less work than a pastry blender, and more uniform.

Best -- Terry
PS: you probably know this already, but JIC: American biscuits are a type of quick bread, not sweet, baked at a high temperature and served with butter and jam or topped with sausage gravy for a delicious artery-clogging breakfast. What you guys across the Atlantic call "biscuits" are what we call "cookies", a sweet item often served for dessert. (And you probably call that a "pudding" rather than a "dessert".) :)

Just remembered I took a pic of the cod recipe I recomended earlier. It really is quite good.

D5F9D285-38CA-449F-B3E3-314A7697F233.jpeg

For those of you looking for lighter fare. Serve with garlic bread or buttered hard rolls. Add a green salad to make a complete meal.

Stuffed Pepper Soup

2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
2-3 bell peppers (any color), chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 c. canned beef broth, or 4 c. water + 2 Tbsp beef base**
1 (14-oz.) can crushed or diced tomatoes
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried basil
2 c. cooked rice, brown or white
Salt and pepper to taste
Shredded cheddar and freshly chopped parsley, for serving

Saute beef/turkey in oil until browned (not burnt, but with that delicious brown crustiness that you get before it actually burns). Add onion and bell peppers, saute till onion is translucent. Add garlic, saute 30 seconds, then add broth (or water+beef base), oregano, and basil. Simmer about 1 hour. Add tomatoes and rice, and salt and pepper to taste, simmer about 15 min. Top each serving with cheddar and parsley.

**Beef base is vaguely similar to bouillon, but it's a paste that comes in a jar and is actually made from beef. Salt is a major ingredient, so if the soup needs salt I add more beef base instead.

Creamy Cauliflower Soup

One of my favorite lunch soups. This stuff can stands alone as a meal, so it is a go to for my lunch soups.

Veggies/fresh stuff
2 heads of cauliflower
1.5 medium sweet onions
6 cloves garlic
3 medium carrots
2 red bell peppers
juice of .5 lemon
1 cup chopped dill

Spices
1 tsp smoked paprika
1.5 tsp paprika
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp sumac
.25 tsp turmeric
salt and pepper to taste

Others
olive oil
4 cups chicken broth
1 cup water
1 14oz can evaporated milk

- roast red peppers, skin, seed and course chop.
- cut cauliflower into florets; toss with olive oil, salt and pepper; roast in oven at 425 deg F for 45 min, turning once; pick out ~ 1/4 - 1/3 of smallest pieces and set aside.
- shred carrot in food processor
- In heavy soup pot/Dutch oven cook diced onion in 2 Tbsp olive oil for 5ish min, add garlic, cook 1 min, add larger portion of cauliflower, stir in all spices, cook 2 min, add broth and water, bring to boil and simmer 7 min.
- Transfer all pot contents to blender and blend smooth, return to pot.
- Stir in evap milk, lemon juice and carrot and bring to boil, simmer until carrot is tender.
- Add roasted pepper, remaining cauliflower, dill and adjust salt. Simmer a couple minutes to soften dill a bit.

9EC5308D-F8AC-4945-A563-85E95B5F70B9.jpeg

After my last food post with hot dogs topped with cowboy candy and cream cheese, I said that would be the last of my junk food for a while. As promised, here is something a lot healthier.

Turkey meatballs with spinach and feta cheese.

1lb ground Turkey
1 10oz package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
1 6oz tub of crumbled feta
1/2 tsp each of onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper.

Mix everything together and shape into meatballs. I got 18 out of this recipe.

Cook as you wish, I placed each one in a lightly oiled muffin tin and baked them until they were done. Mine took 25 minutes at 350.

Served on top of sautéed, spiral cut zucchini with a dab of tzatziki and roasted asparagus.

For the tzatziki:
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 English cucumber grated and drained
2 cloves garlic
Some dill
Salt
Pepper
Drizzle of olive oil
Lemon juice

Stir together and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours.

PSX_20201110_182804.jpg

Last edited:
Man, too bad I dont write down any of my recipes. I blame my grandmother. Taught me to cook through fear instead of recipes. But I did find a new cookbook im going to explore.16050514572084087430325222531683.jpg

Back