The Third Amendment

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was good, thanks for sharing. But I am afraid some will view this post as offensive. I don't think it's offensive, but I am an old man & don't need a personel safe zone.

That was good, thanks for sharing. But I am afraid some will view this post as offensive. I don't think it's offensive, but I am an old man & don't need a personel safe zone.

I know right!

Man, some folks are so thin skinned nowadays and just looking for things to be offended by.
Let it go Some Folks!

If you love your freedom to fly Rockets just for fun, how can you deny folks their right to enjoy Firearms as a fun thing to do?
Americas is great because we have to share our freedom even with those we don't agree with, and as long as we are tolerant, the whole thing actually works as it should for the better part, even when we face dark times.
God Bless America, Land That I Love.

Last edited:
If you find our constitution and bill or rights offensive, you might want to rethink your citizenship.

I take most of the "offensive" parts as humor.

I know right!

Man, some folks are so thin skinned nowadays and just looking for things to be offended by.
Let it go Some Folks!

If you love your freedom to fly Rockets just for fun, how can you deny folks their right to enjoy Firearms as a fun thing to do?
Americas is great because we have to share our freedom even with those we don't agree with, and as long as we are tolerant, the whole thing actually works as it should for the better part, even when we face dark times.

Well said Top. As a person who Swore to Uphold & Defend the US CONSTITUTION, I will sacrifice my life to defend the rights of those who I disagree with.

How could that possibly be offensive ???
That is so clearly explained how is it possible some don't understand this principle ???

What a fantastic video...
Thank you so much for posting it Hank....

I'm not on FaceBook,,
I'm going to get my wife to post this on her FB page....

Very,, Very cool...........

Teddy

I know right!

Let it go Some Folks!

+1...........

Nice to see you around Top.........

Teddy

I know right!

Let it go Some Folks!

Some folks thing that they have a right to not be offended. It is a choice, not a right.

Well said Top. As a person who Swore to Uphold & Defend the US CONSTITUTION, I will sacrifice my life to defend the rights of those who I disagree with.

Amen!

If you find our constitution and bill or rights offensive, you might want to rethink your citizenship.

They must remember that the constitution guarantees their right to disagree. There are quite a few places in the world where they would be jailed or worse for disagreeing with the government.

Good to see you around again Top!

I know right!

Let it go Some Folks!

Love your new sig, Top.

Cthulu for President in 2016
Don't settle for the lesser evil

My son is a junior in high school. When hit middle school, I gave him a copy of the constitution, bill or rights and declaration of independence.

I think it's not that people think that they have a right not to be offended. But that feeling offended is a real harm.

Just re-read Heinlein 'Coventry' recently. Addresses it pretty directly.

I think it's not that people think that they have a right not to be offended. But that feeling offended is a real harm.

Just re-read Heinlein 'Coventry' recently. Addresses it pretty directly.

The thing is, taking offense is ultimately a matter of choice. There are many things out there that can trigger a variety of strong emotions in people but we must make a choice to be offended. Are there times when this is an appropriate choice, certainly but it seems to be the status quo these days.

The US Constitution does not guarantee that things will always go my way. It seems as though folks have confused the "pursuit of happiness" with being happy.

Back