The solution to regulation...the future!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eugenefl

Reaction score
Wow...check this out. I think I see the future of rocketry! :kill:

Ok, if that doesn't emit any chuckles there is something seriously wrong here folks!

Alright...try this one on for size. How about a new method of propulsion? Replace the text on this sign with "Rocketeers Strike Back."

Ya know...besides the good laugh, that first pic gave me an idea...MU-wha-ha-ha-ha!

That looks like a fun project!

:D :D :D

Jason

Originally posted by eugenefl
Alright...try this one on for size. How about a new method of propulsion? Replace the text on this sign with "Rocketeers Strike Back."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHA AHHAH AHAH

omg must breathe

idk about those water rockets I heard they were putting regs on those too

yea...until they figure out that you can fill those water rocks with kool-aid and kids start doing power shots....did I say that?:D

Gentlebeings, before Eugene gets you all excited, I encourage you to visit the following site and review the hazards of what he suggests. Frankly I'd rather light off a cluster of N motors using an acetylene torch while suffering a tequila hangover than mess with this fuel

For the love of it all please refer here for the hazards:

https://www.dhmo.org/

And remember those of you not certified in the use of Klein volumeless containers, could not use DHMO anyway.

uh-oh.....I have some dihydrogen monoxide stored in small glass containers!....will the BATFE come to my house and arrest me? Please help!!

Well, we could always refer them to the question of, "How many sides are there to a Mobius strip?" Or, "How many edges are there on a Mobius strip?"

WW

Oh thanks

Now we are going to have to regulate streamer material as the paradox potentials may result in an a premature implosion of the adminisphere....

I think I may need to contact the EPA about having my house declared a Superfund cleanup site. Every time we have a heavy rainstorm, I get DHMO seeping into my basement!!!!

:eek: I work in a spent DHMO reclamamtion facility. We have two lagoons each 4 acres by 7 ft. deep and we are just stockpiling the stuff! It equates to millions of gallons! Its evaporating into the air at an alarming rate. Our best strategy is to remove the particulates and other impurities and then dump NEARLY PURE DHMO into the federaly designated wild and scenic Lamprey River! I'll probably disappear after leaking this shocking information but such is the life of a whistle blower!:rolleyes:
Bob (the poopsmith)

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
Gentlebeings, before Eugene gets you all excited, I encourage you to visit the following site and review the hazards of what he suggests. Frankly I'd rather light off a cluster of N motors using an acetylene torch while suffering a tequila hangover than mess with this fuel

For the love of it all please refer here for the hazards:

https://www.dhmo.org/

Yuh-oh... Wonder how many people know what the website is talking about.

Originally posted by wwattles
Well, we could always refer them to the question of, "How many sides are there to a Mobius strip?" Or, "How many edges are there on a Mobius strip?"

WW

While we're on this subject, I'm having trouble making this part. Can anyone offer assistance?

Originally posted by Loopy
While we're on this subject, I'm having trouble making this part. Can anyone offer assistance?

Let me guess... that is in the instructions for a gas grill :D... no wonder why people hate building them things ;)...

That illusion gets me dizzy just looking at it :eek:

Originally posted by Loopy

Contact Sandman. He can make anything! :D

Hahaha! Ive seen those water rockets staged , and having parachute recovery , there quite complicated when staged!
And ive also seen rockets powerd by an elastic band , and at apogee a little leaver pops the 'chute out :p ;) :D

Nice posts-per-day count, Karl!!! ;) 19.... That aint bad! I thought I had the highest... Better get goin again....:D ;) (j/k. Dont worry, everybody)

I had DHMO pouring down on my house last night!!!!! There are small puddles of the stuff everywhere!!! Which govt agency should I contact!?!?!? and, horror of horrors, I sat in a tub of the stuff that was over a FOOT DEEP last night, and last summer I was entirely submerged in the stuff!!!

Will I have to go into hiding now for admitting to this crime??????:eek:

What next.... Really... WWhat next....:eek: :rolleyes: ;) :p

You DID know that I was joking, didn't you? (note the date for my previous post)

Didn't you?!?

I have a two stage water rocket now - just packed it up. It goes about 800' on a good day - chemical deployment of a parchute. I've got plans for a three stager (evil grin here). It will consist of this 3x 3 Litre bottles, 2x 2 Litre bottles, 1x 20oz bottle. The 3 3 litres will be connected as well as the 2 two litres. The bottom stage will contain about 4 litres of water, the second stage about 1.5 litres and the top stage about 8 ounces. It will be pumped to 100 psi. I'm planning on rolling it out mid summer - I have a better stage coupler up my sleeve.

Edward

Back